(8) Pirate on the sub

Ant's POV

Where the hell is this girl?? When I went to her room to check her she is not even opening the door. I am literally heading towards the sharks and She'll face her death now.

In came Madeline shouting on the bridge, "What crawled up your butt and died?? Because of you I had to hurry. And where are my favorite sharks?"

Is she flirting? Wait-a-minute! Wait a frickin- minute! Holy shit! I scream at the top of my lungs, "Why are you wearing a towel?" I turn around. Pirates are weird

"What The Hell!! You were the who one shouting as if we are going to enter a Megalodon and I was having a Shower. What would you expect from a girl like me?" She spat harshly.

Is she forgetting that its my house. "Right what can I expect!! go change!!", I sighed hopelessly.

"Did you call me just to take attendance?", She kinda shouted.

"NAH!! not at all first go get dress and yeah, I have kept the wet suit their only." I told her

She mimicked me, with a hand holding her towel and the other on her hip, "Yeah I have seen the wet suit their only cuz I have beautiful eyes to watch things."

Madeline's POV

I turned around to leave when he grabbed me by the waist with my back touching his chest. He said biting my earlobe "Don't dare mimic me" He was sounding terrifying again and I got terrified again. 

I ran of to my room quickly, changed and headed back to the bridge. I was just about to open the door, when a robotic voice echoed across the room your receiving a call from mrs. Nekton. I stopped, did he find his mom? "Pick it up", I heard him say. 

"Hey Sofia, Wat-" He was cut off by my phone ringing. I had left it on the bridge last night. I was about to enter when I heard him exclaim, "loverboy!" . I snatched the phone from him. And ran away.

Ant's POV

"What's Madeline doing in the aronnax?" She's furious great. "Babe, It's just She's a map. And the treasure is a surprise for you. I promise I'll get rid of her quick. OK?" I assured her. She smiled. "See you at the wedding Okay! I need to get rid of her first. BYE! Will talk to you on the evening." I smiled and she cut the call. 

(Madeline's room) "This cheating puzzle is inter-" I cut her off by storming in and pinning her hands to the wall. She stood there horrified. I Kissed Her. She instantly kissed back as if she wanted this so bad. I broke off still Angry, "Who's Lover boy? Totally Not Xander and what's the cheating puzzle?". 

"None of your business. I ha-" I cut her off by leaning close such that my lips were blushing over her soft, luscious lips. GOD! THEY ARE ADDICTING! But why do I have feeling, She loves me like c'mon the way she kisses is enough to prove. CAN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT??

She pecked my lips. "Want More?" I asked. Surprisingly, She nodded looking needy and helpless. I stared at her, completely confused.

I left her and went a few steps back in shock. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. I could feel my face all wet. Is she crying? If she's not liking she should stop now, Why cry? She broke off wiping her face and hugged me. "I'm sorry" She muttered. Then suddenly, her stomach growled. I bursted in laughs. "C'mon I'm hungry." She whined. 

Madeline's POV

He suddenly turned serious, "No food until you spit the truth. WHOLE TRUTH" and with that he flopped on the bed. I flopped beside him. 

"Fine. But what will I get?" I asked sounding like a dealer. pfft.

"Food" He spat emotionless. 

"No then. I want something else, with the food." I smirked at him.