(15) Hammerhead

"Those secret rooms are finally useful." Ant exclaimed.

"true" Finn replied as these two tall as fuck men made their way crawling into the dark orca.

Ant knew Sofia isn't trustworthy but yet she was the all time buttercup for him. She had not been any sort of suspicious stuff. But Madeline has to be considered too.

today the Nektons and the young pirates are on a mission,

mission "HAMMERHEAD".

You got that right! It's none other than Finn and Madeline's father, the captain and the leader of the great Dark Orca, ........

     Captain Hammerhead

This man is not as dumb as he pretends. He's pretty good at planning and plotting.

The two young men went straight on board and got hold of the sub's store. They hid there for a while.

"what do we do now?" Ant questioned.

"Grab my pain in the ass father and run" Finn replied.

"Okay? but how?" Ant asked again, acting profoundly dumb. 

"Simple! I'll take the feet and you take the hands" Finn said with an urge 

"Ummm...... why don't we just ask Fontaine to come up with rover. You know,  your dad's kind heavy" Ant said scratching the back of his neck.

"That's right!!"  

Finn texted Fontaine to come up    

(with Madeline) "cupcakes! special cupcakes! special delicious cupcakes! special delicious chocolate cupcakes! special delicious chocolate strawberry filled cupcakes! Is anyone listening? Try it once! I've worked hard on it!" A blonde girl is running around here and there with a tray full of cupcakes. 

"Snacks here captain! Would you like to try some?"

"I'm not interested"

"Danny boy, Would you try them?"

"Just leave them over here."

"Okay I'll give them to the rest of the group"

"Yeah go ahead"

The cupcakes were distributed in the whole crew and they showed their effect.

"I'm gonna kidnap you Mad Madeline."

"Nice idea" and he sprung her on his shoulders as he took her outside and dumped her in the rover. He himself gets into the rover with a smirk on his face. Finn had already stuffed hammerhead in the rover. Thanks to these cupcakes the whole sub is sleeping.

And of they went back to the Arronax.........

"The fuck Ant!! Why have you brought hammerhead and her on the sub? Are you outta your mind?" she questioned emphasizing on 'her', To which Madeline shrugged "Ask him, not me" "Isn't it so sweet of me?". Ant questioned as he and Finn carry that fat old man to a room "Fine! let's just tie him up and he'll spill his shit later as he wakes up", Finn said tying his father with a thick rope, Huffing at the same time "No gym for today!" he declared and Ant agreed.

Hammerhead woke up and found himself tied. He moved, turned and did his best to break the rope and run, but all in vain. Then entered Madeline with her prince charming. "spit" was what Ant ordered, with eyes dark and red. 

Madeline went close and knelt down, "Dad look, we're done with all this shit! We just want you to tell us who the hell is up to this shit! and your coast is all clear" 

"To you? Why would I do that?" 

"Because we will be taking your precious treasure and also take you to your new home, THE JAIL."

"Not the treasure" 

"Yes the treasure"

Hours and hours of arguing, when hammerhead finally decided to spit some shit as Ant ordered all of them to not get food for him.

"Fine listen! There is this Pyrosome. She was paying me for this shit and I hired that and live on the Arronax. We got the proofs to prove the real one as fake and as the real one did not have that much of a memory and had a faint idea, he easily got in and the real one was out "

"why is Pyrosome doing this?"

"no clue"