"You need to drink, you are getting hot, and you can barely breathe. Wait here I'll be right back." Wait, did that just happen? Did Eric, Mr. Dauntless leader just act nice to me? What the hell happened to the angry Eric?

"Here you go, drink up. You will start practicing on the punching bags, then when I think you are ready, you will fight me."

"Wait, you want me to fight you? That's impossible! You are bigger than me, it's no chance in hell that I can fight you." I was shocked to say the least. I had at that point regained my breathing, but I was still a bit dizzy.

"Yes, you will fight me, and I will teach you how to fight opponents who are bigger than you because most of the initiates that you will be fighting are bigger than you and you need to learn how to fight them. If you don't learn their weaknesses you most definitely will lose." Eric said and helped me get steady when he saw me wobble. When I was sure I could stand straight without wobbling, I walked up to one of the punching bags, waiting for Eric to say something.

"What are you waiting for? Show me what you can do." He was back to being stern. I took my stand and started to punch, but to my dismay the bag did not move. I heard Eric chuckle.

"You are too weak, you need to keep your legs apart. Put your weight on this leg." He placed his hands on my waist and gently corrected my stance, causing an unfamiliar feeling to erupt inside my stomach.

"Now when you punch straight on the bag, it's very important that you hit with the knuckles. Keep a distance from the bag for your straight shot and you want to be landing palm down on the bag, knuckles into the bag. If you tilt your hand down like this, you will sprain your wrist. Now try that for a while." I took in everything he said and started to throw punches and surprisingly the bag moved, not much but it moved none the less. I continue to punch the bag until Eric told me to stop.

"Ok, that's good. Let's move on too hooks. The distance is very important, you're coming close to the bag because hooks are a very close punch. The hook needs to land flash with the bag, and you have to land with your knuckles flat on the bag. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so." I moved over to the bag again and tried to copy what Eric had just showed me. It was weird seeing him like this, seeing him so nice and actually helping me.

"Good, now for body shots, it is important to come down low on the bag. Bend your legs and take the hands up when you throw." After he had showed me the body shots, he showed me to do it all at once. I was exhausted after all the punches, but he still made me fight him.

"Let's see what you got Princess, ready to fight?" He smirked, that bastard.

"No." I bluntly replied.

"Too bad, because you are going to have to do it anyway. Now get the fuck up on the mat." I tiredly walked up to the mat, took off my shoes and got into my stance, he did the same. We circled for a bit before I threw the first punch, which he easily dodged. He quickly punched me in the gut, making me crouch down in pain and he took that as an opportunity to punch me again. This time in the side, making me fall to the mat. He got down and straddled me making it impossible for me to move. He pressed down my arms and lowered his head, so he was just a few inches away from mine, his eyes were staring at mine.

"You need to work more on your fighting skills if you want to stay in Dauntless, we are done for today." His breath was warm, and I could feel a blush forming. He looked down at my lips but then glanced back to my eyes once more before he got up and left.

What the hell just happen? And these feelings I was having, I've never felt anything like it before. I laid down there for a while before I stood up and walked out of the training room, all kinds of thoughts swirling through my head.

End of flashback

Zeke was throwing a party that night at his apartment, and I was invited. I didn't want to go alone so I had asked him if I could invite my friends which he told me I could, the more the merrier. The party was going to start at 7 p.m. So, Levina, Meg and I decided to go to the pit for some shopping. When we got there we went to the first store we saw and then we split up. I didn't find anything in the first store, so I went to another one to see if I could find something there.

It took me a while, but I finally found the perfect outfit, a black dress, a pair of metallic leather pumps, and a black plastic envelop clutch, a black ring, and a pair of sterling silver "Door Knocker" Earrings. When I had paid for everything I waited for the others before we went back to the dormitory to get ready.

While the guys got ready with Kev at his dormitory, Levina decided to get ready in ours. So, we all first took a shower and then we began applying our makeup and styling our hair. I decided on a gold smokey eye makeup and a light pink lipstick. My nails were a nude color, and my hair was down in loose waves. When I was done, I looked myself in the mirror and I could already see a difference in my appearance. I had gained more muscles and my body was slightly more toned than it was when I first came here. Even my breasts were more firmer than they used to be. I looked back to the others, and they looked great. Meg was stunning in her little black dress with what looked like some Chinese pattern on the front, and her wavy brown hair. Levina had black trousers, a white lace blouse and a black blazer witch she matched with some nude pumps and straight hair. When we were all done we walked to Zeke's apartment where we were going to meet the guys. The night was going to be a great one.