-29-

•[I Love You]•

Y/N is laying in the bed listening to the faint beeps in her ear. The ambulence came and shortly after her mother was to the hospital to check on her daughter.

Kenma was the one that had called the woman upon reaching and gave Y/N time with her.

"She's going to be fine." Kuroo says.

"You said that about sixty-six times. And I counted." He responds lowly.

"Fuck Tsukishima." Kuroo spat. "He's an ugly asshole with no life goals. Why would he even go to this extent anyways?"

"Because Tobio is his friend."

"Tch, bullshit. Nobody likes Kageyama like that. And nobody likes four eyes for sure, aside from Yamaguchi of course."

"It matters, but then again it doesn't. The damage is already done. He pushed her to her limits. And what's worse is that those online trolls are siding with him." He explains.

Kenma, on the way to the hospital with Y/N to make sure she didn't suffer from anything traumatic, checked his phone again and noticed that people were turning against her drastically and siding with "SaltyPlays" for exposing quote, "a monster".

It was pathetic in his eyes. Sure he felt the same way when he first found out about Mei's situation but...that was years ago. Not to mention she's nicer in person, she's fun, she's smart and pretty.

What she did to Kageyama, sure it was messed up but she wanted to move away to keep them safe from her. She apologized in the end and still Tsukishina went out of his way to attack her.

Why?

"Kenma, is it?" The boy looked up, Y/N's mother is standing in front of Kuroo. He can see where she got her features from.

"Oh, umm...no ma'am, he's Kenma." Kuroo pointed and the lady felt embarrassed. She surely wasn't expecting the fragile boy to be Kenma. It's just that Kuroo looks so much more mature.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to confuse myself."

"It's okay." His soft voice made her feel calm.

She smiles, the look of concern still evident on her features.

"Thank you so much for looking out for Y/N until I got here."

"Anything for the both of you Ms.L/N." The boy answers confidently.

"She wouldn't talk to me. She's only begging for me to move homes. I just wish she would explain to me what happened so I can understand her more. I wouldn't like to think that my child is somehow suicidal." She chuckles. She touched her head and shook it in disbelief.

"She...didn't tell you?"

She chuckled and sniffed. "Not at all, that's why I'm out here hoping for answers. The doctors said that the wound on her hand looks self inflicted and she had a few burns on her leg due to hot water." She sighs. "I just wish she would open up."

Kenma and Kuroo locked eyes and Kuroo motioned his head towards the lady in distress. Kenma chewed his bottom lip and wanted to spill.

"Please let me know what's going on with my daughter." She sobs. Kenma exhaled and finally cracked. He doesn't want to get into the family drama but he doesn't want her to move because of this.

"Y/N was being bullied by an old school friend. His name is Tsukishima Kei. I...don't know if you know him but-

"Kei? Tsukishima Kei?"