-15-

•[Salty Plays]•

Omg she's back!!
yeah!
Player two is back!
Notice me mommy!
Where have you been?!!!!
She's back!
Back!!
First!
How is that you're first you just joined the stream!

Y/N grinned at the comments. She has been gone for a while. After everything that happened she decided to skip school for another week. She begged her mother for the week off at least and after a lot of convincing she agreed.

But her mother told her only for the week. She didn't play games or talk to anyone for that matter. During her rest week she just laid in her room overthinking about everything. But now that she's feeling better she's playing games again.

She missed streaming anyways. And playing games.

"Don't worry I'm here now. And because I was gone for such a long time I am going to be streaming until I pass out. Now let's get onto some games shall we?"

Hell yeah!
Play fallout
A scary game
Choochoo charlie!!
Valorant!
Valorant!

In the end she decided with Fortnite. She played at least two hours, placing first for all of them.
yeah! The queen ate that!!
She's still got it after all this time!
Play something else!
Please!
GTA!!
COD
COD
COD
COD
COD

"Call of Duty, alright, we could do that."

Y/N switched her game and logged in. As she was waiting she got a text. Y/N glanced at her phone her mother gave to her after Kuroo dropped it off along with her stuff from his house. She couldn't face him either.

She glanced at the notification, amongst many others and frowned.

Kurooo×~
Babe it's boring without you here.ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
That's what Kenma said.

She rolled her eyes and managed a grin. Y/N thought about it for about a minute before getting the courage to text him back.

Liar liar pants on fire Kuroo.

Okay he didn't say that but fuck we need to hang out again for another week. How about your place?!

Y/N glanced around her room, looking at her setup. She doesn't want them to ask questions. But then again Kenma's pretty good with games so maybe she could lend him a controller or two.

I'll think about it.

Okay, and by the way, I hope you're doing okay, we miss you. Honestly.

Y/N chocked back the bile in her throat and set her phone down.

"Sorry y'all, got distracted for a bit. Anyways, enough waiting and let's get into this."

Y/N went for a free for all since team play isn't really her thing. She kept her mic on but was quiet for most of it; until she was snipped.

"What the fuck?" She placed forth. Y/N scoffed, not believing that she got killed when she was doing perfect the entire time. She scoffs glancing at the person's name that killed her.