-10-

•[Sleep Over]•

Kageyama smacked the ball over the net, landing on his right leg before jogging at the other end on the court to get another ball.

He decided to stay late for a bit of self practice. He realized how tense everyone was today and he knew exactly why.

Y/N.

Why else would they look at him like that? Why else would Tsukishima talk to him that way?

He's mad though. Mad at the fact that she's yet to talk to him and talk. Kageyama served the ball and ran across the court. He jumps, hitting the ball before it could pass on the other side by itself.

He falls to his feet and his legs gave out beneath him.

"Ah." He winces. His knee. He's been told to take it easy since it's still healing but...he's got games to play. Kageyama clenched through the pain, massaging gently.

He exhales, closing his eyes.

"This is my game! You don't do anything until I tell you to. Now get the hell off my court."

He sighs, standing to his feet. Kageyama went to walk but the pain was too much. He landed to hard on his feet. He's sure he just got another week of therapy on his schedule.

He doesn't want to go though. If he does he won't be able to practice and if he doesn't practice he won't get any better. Not only that he's their setter.

Kageyama limped over to the bench and grabbed a towel, wiping his skin dry. He sighs, grabbing his phone.

Mïlk-Chãn♥︎
I love you too!!! By the way, always remember that you're not the same. No matter what Tsukishima says.

Kageyama continued on in their chat, looking at the things they talked about days before the accident.

Kageyama, after staring in their chat for so long, decided to text her. He wants to talk. He loves her and he doesn't want it to end the way it did.

Hey, Y/N. Can we talk? Please?|

Kageyama read over his message, wanting to know if he should send it. Surely she'd want to talk, right?

He exhales, deleting the message as he wrote something else.

I miss you.|

Again he read over it, contemplating. However he didn't go with that either. He didn't go with anything. He left their chat and cut his phone off.

"Fuck."

∆∆∆

Y/N watched as Kuroo walked into their classroom. Lunch just came around and children are leaving the class.

"Hey hottie, bestie." He says scrolling over to Y/N's table. Kuroo spun, giving Y/N a kiss on the cheek. It's been another week after the discord incident.

She hasn't spoken to anyone after that day. No matter how many texts she gets from Hinata, or Yamaguchi, or Asahi. Literally all of them texted, except for Tsukishima of course. She nearly blocked them, but couldn't.

"So guess what's happening today?"

None of them answered. Kenma was busy setting up a game and Y/N just waited for him to finish.