-20-

•[Six and Below]•

The next morning Kenma tried to move but couldn't. He felt short, hot breaths brush against the back of his neck and he turned around, noticing Kuroo.

At first Kenma was shocked but remembered he asked the boy to join him until he fell asleep. He didn't want to wake the boy but he's literally spooning him!

Kenma tugged at Kuroo's hand to move but Kuroo subconsiously held him tighter. Kenma pouted.

"Kuroo let me go." Kenma tugged at his hand again and Kuroo groaned.

"Five more minutes." He answers. Kenma hit his hand and wiggled.

"How the fuck are you so strong?" The answer was obvious but the question was a reflex question. "Let me go you bastard." Kuroo exhaled heavily and grinned.

"Shit...my bad." Kuroo finally released Kenma and Kenma got up. He pulled his shirt down and huffed, looking at Kuroo. Kuroo grabbed Kenma's pillow and hugged it, closing his eyes.

"You're not going to school?" Kenma asks. Kuroo shook his head, loving the smell of Kenma even more now. He had no idea how he got spooning him throughout the night, but the short-lived moment upon realizing it made his morning.

He's just glad he didn't get hard.

"Why not?"

"Tired." Kuroo simply answers. Kenma exhaled and sretched a yawn.

"I won't go either then." Kuroo opened his eyes, watching as Kenma searched his drawer for clothes. He knows Kenma only said that because he doesn't like to interact with other people. A true introvert at heart.

"You should go...to see if Y/N showed up."

Kenma gazed at the boy and sighed.

"You think she spoke to Tobio?"

Kuroo shoulder shrugged, closing his eyes again. "Maybe," he lowly states. Kenma could hear the tiredness in the boy's voice and it's way deeper than it normally is.

"At least walk with me?"

Kuroo exhales. "Sure."

Kenma frowned but said nothing. Kuroo is never this way, so he knows the boy really is going through something.

"You should talk to him, Kuroo." He softly suggests. Kuroo hid his face into the pillow, his heart skipping a beat.

"Your dad cares about you, Kuroo. I know that for sure." Kenma witness how hard Kuroo clutched the pillow and he heaved a low sigh.

"Want me to come with you?" Kenma asks carefully. His tone low and soft with concern and care for his friend. Kuroo nodded and sniffled.

He got out of bed, towering over the boy. Kuroo wiped his eyes and shoved Kenma out of his way by his face.

"I call first dibs." Kuroo says beating Kenma into the bathroom. Kenma gaped and then knocked on the door.

"Hey that's unfair!"

"Deal with it shorty!"

"I'm average height asshole," Kenma argues back. Kuroo chuckled.

"Yeah, and so is your dick."

"Wh-" Kenma turned red in embarrassment. "Nerd."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Mom please, this is the last time I promise."

"No, Y/N, we are not moving again. I love you sweetheart but you're making this hard on me."

"Let me go to Shiritorizawa."