-04-

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐘/𝐍 decided that she'd stay home to catch herself. To be completely honest she didn't want to because then that means she wouldn't get to see Kenma. She's not exactly sure what it is about him that makes her all flustered, but whatever it is needs to go. And quickly!

"Good game." Y/N said after another round of Call of Duty. It's all she did when she decided to isolate herself. And when she's not streaming she's usually quiet after she wins a game knowing that more than one guy is in the same lobby as she to avoid the female slander. But her mouth took over for her this time.

"What?! That was a girl?! Man fuck this! It's always these bitches trying to take over the male industry with their bullshit. I bet she's a pick me bitch." One of the guys spat in rage.

Y/N was about to log off after that but that statement caught her off guard, and she is not one to keep her mouth pinned when someone says something she doesn't like.

So before she logged off she decided, why not blow off a bit of steam?

"Your mom's a pick-me-bitch that's why she's sleeping with men to feed your ungrateful ass!" She retorts.

"Oh shit."

"Daaaamn."

"Shut up and go wash the dishes!"

"That's why your dad left while you were a sperm asshole! When he pulled out of your mom he pulled out your life. Pussy!" Before she clicked off her game she caught a few laughters from other people who'd been playing the game.

Y/N exhaled a heavy breath before going to the bathroom and washing her face off. She tap her cheeks to wake herself up a bit before heading back to her room.

Y/N plopped down onto her bed and an audible sigh left her lips. "Pfft boys not men...boys.." She mutters to herself. And speaking of boys.

Y/N grabbed her phone from her dresser drawer and quickly typed in her password. Y/N scrolled past old chats and stopped once her eyes saw his name in flashy, bold letters with the few emoji's she placed there a long time ago.