-22-

[Again]•

Y/N could feel her heart getting ready to explode. Now she wants to leave. She should've never agreed to coming here.

"Ah, y-you could take a seat on the bed." Kenma got up and moved to his gaming chair. Y/N swallowed her nervousness and spun around.

She gazed at his bed, which are covered with red sheets and his pillows are white. Her eyes drift to where he's seated and Kenma cleared his throat.

Y/N noticed his set up and she was instantly driven. Four monitors, red and white custom keys on his keyboard. She was amazed and intrigued.

Kenma watched her as she stepped closer to his desk, her fingers grazing over his keyboard like it was the most precious thing ever.

"Your set up is amazing. Do you stream?"

"No." He quickly answers. "No, just...love games is all."

"This is cool. I like the color scheme. It's the same colors are your uniform."

Y/N fingers grazed the mouse and his screen lit up, all of them. Popping up on his main monitor is youtube. And the video at hand is one of his videos.

Kenma absolutely panicked.

"You're a KT8 fan too?" She beams.

Kenma clicked out of it, going to his main screen which is a photo of him and a black cat. Y/N gazed at him and Kenma cleared his throat.

"I um...yeah...his games are cool or whatever." He stutters. Y/N grins.

"Yeah, I binged all of his videos. Even the older ones. His best headshot winners are my favorite."

Kenma examined her as she spoke. The fact that she's talking about him to him without knowing it made his heart jump.

"Y-you're a fan?"

"I wouldn't say fan persay, but I do admire the way he plays. He's precisive when it comes to his kills. Like a hunter to it's prey. I'd kill to play a game with him." She boasts.

Kenma blushed. The fact that she likes the way he plays and would love to play with him. Well, she already did just...not KT8.

She's played with Kenma, sure, but not the online boy she adores.

"Yeah, same."

Y/N met Kenma's eyes and her throat closed up. They're so close and despite the cold air circulating around his room they both felt a spark of heat.

Kenma caught her smell and he felt himself melt in the moment. Her eyes, her soft skin, her lips. God her lips.

It's where his eyes stopped and never left. Y/N also stopped her gaze to his lips and swallowed. They got closer, their lips brushing against one another.

However Kenma pulled back. He wants this to last, and within wanting that he wanted to get everything out.

"I want to kiss you, I really want to, but I want to say something before I do." He quickly says, his eyes still not leaving her mouth.

"R-right now?"

"That girl you paralyzed before you went to Karasuno was my girlfriend."

Y/N instantly pulled away to leave but Kenma caught her by the upper arm, pulling her down to him.

His forehead touched hers and the tip of his nose brushed her.

"Don't leave," he breathlessly exhales.