-06-

𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 by and Y/N still hadn't shown up to greet everyone as their new manager. It's like a curse that's following her in a bottle or something. She had only been thinking of the negative the whole time. Part of her wished that she hadn't taken up Kuroo's offer but the other side really wanted her to.

"Come oooon you've been saying that for the past two weeks now. Not only that, every time one of the others try to talk to you you avoid them." Kuroo says taking the sliced apple from her grasp and ate it. She shot him a glare, making him back away.

She, Kuroo and Kenma are all in her homeroom instead of the cafeteria. She didn't feel like going to the cafeteria today since the rest of the guys would probably be there.

"Kuroo leave her alone." Kenma says without looking up from his game. She had been itching to ask him if he has a setup since she always see him playing nothing but games; but she thought that that'd be weird or too creepy to ask. Too desperate even.

"Thank you, Kenma. See at least he understands." Kuroo grunted and kissed his teeth. Then he smiled etching closer to Kenma. She frown at his movements, knowing he was up to something. Upon hanging out with he and Kenma, he's the only one that adds to the conversation. Kenma however, either tells him to shut up or he just play his game with no care in the world.

She wish that he'd just join in a conversation sometime instead of occupying himself with his game. Sure he makes one or two comments but after that he goes quiet again.

Tch, it doesn't matter. She doesn't know what it is about him that drives her towards him anyways, and she doesn't want to try to figure out incase another "incident" happens.

But is it because he's quiet, leaving him to be mysterious? Is it because he likes games just like she does, giving that to be something the both of them have in common? Or is it because of his eyes, his lips, his hair????!!! She just don't know what it is as yet. She wants to know, but then again she doesn't.

"Y/N!"

"Huh? What?"

"Kenma was talking to you." Kuroo says slinging his arm around his friend's shoulder. Y/N looked at Kenma who's still playing his game.