-13-

•[A Surprise Face]•

"Fuck." Y/N slammed the toy gun down in frustration. Kenma absolutely destroyed her. After Kuroo suggested them play against each other they went to an arcade and has been her for like an hour now.

She's done nothing but lose and it got to her. Kenma poked her cheek and pointed.

"Want to bowl instead?" Y/N rolled her eyes and walked off, grabbing Kuroo by the hand in the process.

"Yo what's wrong?" He asks, glancing back at Kenma who went in the other direction.

"I'm getting competitive. I need to blow off steam, so let's play street fighters." She says, stopping in front of the game.

Kuroo glanced back, itching the back of his head. "Wow I didn't know you'd be so into these games." He chuckles nervously.

"Just pick a character." Y/N put in the two coins and chose two players. She swapped places with Kuroo and smirked.

"What's so funny?"

"I like being the second player." Y/N chose Chun-Li and waited for Kuroo to chose his character.

"Hmm, I thought being player one was better."

"Eh, it's all the same. Besides, if you go against an egoist that likes being player one so much and you as player two come in and win. You get to see their ego crash before you. It's an amazing sight to see."

Kuroo chose Ken and they began. "That sounds scary." He mumbles. She grins. "Hey you're cheating!" He shrieks, tapping the buttons at random.

"Gosh you're terrible."

Chun-Li wins!

Hearing that after their second round made her smile. She's itching to stream now. Maybe she should've done it at her house and sneak stream when they slept.

"I didn't even get a hit in." He crossed his arms and huffed. Y/N pinched his cheek and faked a pout.

"Is Kuroo sad?"

"Yes, Kuroo is very sad." He says adding fake tears. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Let's go again."

Y/N and Kuroo played three more rounds and she won all three. "Oh yeah, jerk that off." She sassed.

"What a load of crap. I should've won that last round due to my combo. You're just cheating." He mumbles.

Kenma, who'd been watching them from afar finally walked up to them. Kuroo spotted him and hailed.

"Lookie here, the lost boy finally found his way back." He tease. Kenma shoved his slushie cup into Kuroo's chest, making Kuroo take a few steps back.

"Hold this." Kenma joined beside Y/N and chose his character. Y/N glanced at Kuroo and he shrugged, drinking the rest of Kenma's strawberry slush.

"I want to play with you." Kenma says, his fingers hovering over the buttons. Y/N blushed and glanced away, looking back at the screen.

"O-oh, okay."

Round One...Fight!

Kuroo gazed at them as they played. He also noticed something between the both of them. When Kenma plays, he's quiet, he's focused and he stares at the screen. Kuroo calls it, locking in.