-01-

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 across Y/N's face as she continues to walk her way to her new school, Nekoma High. She exhales a breath, taking in her surroundings as her favorite song played on full blast in her ears.

Kids are walking along the sidewalks next to their parents, either whining or skipping with excitement to be going back to school.

She clicked her tongue and her mind began to wonder back on her old school. Karasuno.

She had moved due to an incident that had occured in June, four months before she moved. After her departure, her mother thought it was best to transfer her to the school that's closer to their new home.

She didn't want to leave since all of her friends and memories were going to be left behind. However, after what had happened, her mom thought it was the best for her. So here she is, starting a new journey, in a new neighbourhood, at a new school, around new people again.

Y/N turned the corner and spotted the big building that's going to be her brand new learning center until graduation. If she even makes it that far. She turned off the music but kept her headphones in to avoid being spoken to since speaking to new people isn't much of a strong suit, and because she's too lazy to take them out anyways.

Y/N watched all of the kids pair up with their friends laughing and talking about what they did over the summer. She could only imagine what Hinata and the others are talking about right now, or what they did for the summer.

It's a high chance volleyball is the number one topic, but at least she would've enjoyed the conversations and laughed along with them, but now she's alone. With no one to laugh with and no one to talk too, and it's all her fault.

"Tch." She made her way inside and found the office in order to get her schedule. Once she got there a lady with long red, like blood red, hair, green eyes, a gum smacker with a whole lot of attitude gave Y/N her paper.

"Y/N L/N right?" She asks, her smacking getting louder. She nods and tried her hardest not to tell her stop with the smacking. "Your homeroom is class 2B. Here." She passed her the schedule and cleared her throat. "There's your schedule, welcome to Nekoma High darling." Y/N gave a slight nod and left the office to find her class.