-05-

𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 to school. Not something she's angry about or anything like that, it's just something she's finally gotten tired of. She got here earlier than she expected to and barely saw anyone roaming the halls. Which in her case, was not that much of a bad thing.

However, she is used to seeing a lot of kids talking and laughing ever since she got here, despite it only being a week, seems like forever. You

She didn't pay much mind to it since that means she could catch herself and play a few rounds of Smash Bros before the bell rings for classes. Y/N turned her bag in front of her and pulled out her game. And luckily she thought to bring it since she's sure she would've been bored out of her mind.

Y/N didn't think to close her bag as she load up the game and began playing, soon getting lost into what she was doing.

Being so focused on wanting to pass the next level she bumped into someone so hard that her Switch nearly fell from her grasp, causing her the win. "Hey watch where you're-" Y/N began to argue. However she stopped suddenly upon realizing who she had just bumped into.

Kenma.

Y/N clear her throat and tried to find her words. "S-sorry about that." She said calmly, completely switching from anger and irritation to sweet and calm. Y/N could feel her heart pick up in speed and felt the heat rushed to her face. Kenma hadn't said anything as he just went back to playing his game.

"Hey Y/N. Glad to see you again." Kuroo says giving her his attention. Y/N hadn't even realized he was right there beside Kenma when they bumped into each other.

"Oh, h-hello Kuroo." She finally speaks.

"I was worried about you yesterday when you hadn't shown up. Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just...allergies." She chuckles nervously.

Y/N glanced back at Kenma and quickly looked away. Upon noticing Kuroo grinned at her gesture. He noticed it the moment he began watching Y/N the moment she got to the school. How she would sneak looks in their direction and would quickly look away once he caught her eyes.