He immediately moved closer to walk to get a clear view to find Taehyung falling...... While Taehyung was falling but his speed wasn't so fast it was like as if someone has slowed it down..... He looked at front to find himself getting closer to floor....his heart was going wild in his chest because of fear.....he saw himself moving closer but he felt nothing happening making him close his eyes thinking this is his end.....

While Jungkook who was looking from above had a erratic heartbeat as well which was getting faster as he saw his lover falling down amd getting closer to the ground....he aaw there wasn't much of a space between Taehyung and ground making  him scream his name in fear......" Taehyung!" He yelled as he saw Taehyung almost touching the ground and tightly closed his eyes.....

But he heard nothing but a series of gasp after minute , he opened his eyes to look at Taehyung flying......with Taehyung when he was inches away from the ground he felt light....as if something is releasing from him....he felt a soul connecting to his soul making it stronger and a mind connecting to his making him command at it.......

He felt a power releasing from him and when he looked at his necklace it was glowing really bright which made him smile softly.... that's when he felt a burst of power Making him stronger and weak at the same time......just as he was about to hut the ground he felt a body beneath his making him fly above ...he opened his eyes and looked at others..........

He looked at all of them but his eyes stopped at one person's face who have his eyes closed with tears streaming on his cheek......he saw him holding his breath waiting for something to happen but listening to voices he opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung as his face showed relief and happiness......

as soon as thier eyes met Taehyung felt a bond creating from his heart to the other's making him feel complete and heavenly as his hyungs described....he felt all the emotions rushing through as he wanted nothing more to be in his embrace who was watching him in daze.....

While when Jungkook opened his eyes....he eyes met Taehyung's who was flying on his spiritual creature..which was a Griffin..an eagle with a body of lion his some part made of eyes looking as it just came out from a fantasy land....and Taehyung sitting on him looking like an angle......as thier eyes met he saw something flash in Taehyung's eyes which he isn't sure of ......

as thier eyes met he saw something flash in Taehyung's eyes which he isn't sure of

Everyone saw the giant griffin flapping his majestic wings making everyone mesmerized even elders were shocked to look at such a mythical creature which they only heard about....they saw as the griffin come towards him landing gracefully on the roof and Taehyung stepping down.........

As soon as Taehyung step down everyone engulfed him in a hug except Jungkook who was still frozen on his place..... Taehyung talked them for a few moments as everyone started to pet the creature while Taehyung walked towards Jungkook...