Chapter 11

"According to my calculations, it's most likely that Hyouga will leave Homura to keep watch over us. That in itself is dangerous for us. But if we play our cards right, we can soften her up."

     (Name) and Senku were in the middle of planning their future moves to face the Tsukasa Empire. They had ended up using (Name)'s room which was still housing rows and rows of marked parchments. After using it the first time, (Name) had concluded that her brain was capable of somewhat predicting the future but it wouldn't give her all the necessary information so she had to figure them out herself.

     "It's amazing that you were able to predict Homura entering the village despite not knowing of her existence." Senku rubbed his chin in amusement. "I'm guessing that's how you came up with this mess of a room?" He eyed one of the nearby diagrams, scrunching his face at the figures that littered the graph.

     "No, this was before I even considered using the computer, I had taken into consideration every possible move and outcome to get to my desired result. Although most of them are useless now..."

     "And why is that?"

     "Because a certain someone appeared out of nowhere and messed up my year's worth of effort to plan ahead."

     "You should've known ten billion percent that I would've chosen to resurrect during spring!"

     "I may have a computer in my head but I'm still human, I can't just figure out which spring you would awake in!"

     "But what made you use your computer recently? You absolutely refused to use it back before we got petrified 'cause it reminded you of your father..."

     "Some things happened, multiple events building up to the moment. Lately, many things have been reminding me of my father and what he did to me. But I figured that instead of moping and getting sad and weak over it, I'll take advantage of the things he did to me and further our plans!"

Senku couldn't find the right time to interject. He had calculated that right now was a good time since their war with the Tsukasa Empire was at a standstill. Guess his confession will have to wait for another day...

★彡

"Weep and rejoice, people of the kingdom of science! At last, modern technology makes its appearance!" Senku cackled as the people gathered to hear the announcement of their future plans. "The most powerful weapon in two million years of human history! That is...!"

"Uh... Nuclear weapons...?" Gen guessed.

"No, dude!" Senku snapped at him like it was an obvious answer.

"We're going to be making mobile phones!" (Name) cheered, making the villagers clap at her announcement despite not knowing what she was talking about. She quickly noticed this and explained the concept to them.

"That's just straight-up sorcery!"

"Can something like that actually exist in this world?!"

"Absolutely, ten billion percent! We're going to be using it to gain information with our spies in the Tsukasa Empire, Yuzuriha and Taiju," Senku declared. "(Name) and I took the time to create a comprehensive road map for you guys. And the very first thing we should start with is..."

The mentalist led his eyes upward on the road map to the very beginning. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "A cotton candy machine?! Suddenly the super high excitement has reached a super all-time low..."

"Well, you'll see the results for yourself later. For now, we need to go scavenging the village for the materials." (Name) skipped her way back with some villagers to make rounds to collect the resources they needed while Senku and the science team got started on making the equipment.