1> Taeyeon Caught Reading Smuts?

Hi ^^ This is not my story.. I just copy and paste my favourate author story .. I want to share to all reader.. This story is the best of the best and too much smut .. Ohh my innocent mind hahaha >< .. To all pervert reader enjoy it *smirk

____________________________________

Tiffany walk out from the bathroom after finishing her bath.

"taeyeon ah!! Im Done!!" Tiffany shouts a little while she dries her hair at the corridor.

There's no answer... "TAEYEON AH!!!!!!"

"ah!dae!dae!dae!" the smaller girl have her head pop out at one of the open door,she smiles.

"quick,we'll be leaving to for practice"

Tiffany roll her eyes,getting a little annoyed that Taeyeon is wasting her time.

Taeyeon slips out from her room and walk pass Tiffany and when she did,she take a quick scan of Tiffany from head to toe.

HEEHEE is the face reaction Taeyeon shows at Tiffany who looks at her.

Tiffany stands infront of her mirror and puts down her towel..she cant seems to find her hair dryer.

Just then she remember she had loan it to Taeyeon two days ago..and taeng havent return it

Tiffany walks to the bathroom wanting to ask Taeyeon on where her hair dryer is but when she was about to knock.

She heard the shower turn on and Taeng singing? Tiffany laughs silently.

She decide to just get it herself rather than bothering Taeyeon.

Tiffany makes her way to Taeyeon's room..

It's all dark except for the light from the laptop screen on her bed.

(where in the world did she keep my hair dryer)

Just then,Tiffany see the hair dryer lying on the floor next to Taeng's bed.

She grab the hair dryer and is about to leave until Taeyeon's laptop has a notification sound.

*POPS*

-please charge your laptop in order to use it normally,battery left 7%-

Tiffany grabs the charger that is hanging loosely around Taeyeon's lamp.

Just when the laptop is starting to be recharge again,the screen goes bright..

(Taeny Visual Dreams Fanfic?)

Due to curosity,Tiffany lets her finger runs along the finger pad on the laptop.. (Taeyeon: Get Into My Core.. - Tiffany: What? -Taeyeon: Get Into My Core, Tiffany...and tiffany starts thrusting her finger in and out of Taeyeon as taeyeon starts moaninggg...what the hell is this!!!!!!)

Tiffany eyes widen in shock.

How can her closes friend have been reading about smuts and is about them!!

Hearing from the bathroom that the shower head is running slower,Tiffany gets up and quickly leaves.

Rushing into her room,Tiffany close her door tight and she leans against the door..

(why is she even reading those stuffs......)

Just after awhile,there's a knock on Tiffany's door.

Tiffany jump up in surprise.

"yeah?" without opening the door.

"fany ah..is the hair dryer with you?" Taeyeon asked.

"y-yeah.wae?"