☁️🖤Drums and Guitars🎸☁️

Start from the beginning

Hobie chuckled, finally setting down his guitar.
"Pretty good at the drums there, aren't you?"
He praised, ruffling your hair a little.

Y/N stopped playing for a moment and held the drum up to Hobie, he looked at her curiously.
But he understood what she wanted him to do.
"Guess it's my turn, innit?" He grabbed the drum and put it in his lap, then picking Y/N up and placing her by his side.
He started to tap on the drums in a rhythmic pattern, it sounded pretty good compared to just smashing on the plastic drum.

Y/N clapped for Hobie, she absolutely adored Hobie's music. Hobie did a small little bow before handing it back to Y/N to play with.

"Wait a minute, how about this."
He grabbed his guitar and started to strum on the strings, playing a song that you didn't recognize.
He looked over to you with a smile,
"That's your cue, play the drums!"

Y/N let out a small gasp, then smiled. She clashed her hands against the plastic of the drum, trying her best to go with the beat from Hobie's guitar. But after awhile, she gave up on that and just banged on the drum contently.

He did one final strum of the guitar before stopping completely, not only was his guitar finally in its correct tune, but he had fun playing with his little. It wasn't often that they got to actually play together, Hobie would always be so busy. But tonight was just for the two of them. He wanted to cherish that best he could.

"Well done there, baby. You should be on my next show, aye?"
He praised, bringing her into his arms with a soft chuckle. She squealed and snuggled into her bubby, looking up into his deep brown eyes.
She pressed a kiss onto his nose with a giggle,
"P'ay! P'ay!"

"Oh, I don't think so. It's about time you took a nap."
He lifted Y/N into his arms and stood up from the bed, "I'll make you a bottle, then we can crash on the couch."
Despite Y/N's babbling protests, he walked into the small kitchen connected to their living room.

He grabbed a bottle from the counter and put aside the silicone nipple, he then went to the fridge and opened it with his free hand. He grabbed Y/N's milk and went back to the bottle, pouring the milk into the bottle. He screwed the lid onto the bottle and gave it a quick shake as he walked over to the couch.

He laid his full body onto the couch and laid Y/N on top of him, he motioned the bottle towards Y/N's mouth, but she kept her pacifier in. Shaking her head.

Hobie sighed, "No, no, no more fussing today. Your fussing privileges are far gone."
He joked, then taking her pacifier out of her mouth.

"Paci!"

"As soon as you drink your milk, the sooner you can have his back, love. Now come on."
He rested the pacifier on the couch while easing the bottle slowly into Y/N's mouth. It took her awhile to latch on, but soon she started to drink.

Hobie hummed a tune while Y/N drank her milk, but after she got to the half way mark, she started to fuss again. Hobie took the bottle out of her mouth with a sigh, "Suppose that's enough."
He softly turned Y/N over so she was laying face down on his chest, she was still squirming around.

"What's wrong, babe? You can tell me."
He soothed, rubbing circles on her back.

"Paci."

"Oh, my fault."
He chuckled, he grabbed the pacifier and softly placed it into her mouth, now she was content.
"There you go, baby. Now rest those eyes, we have a lot to do in the mornin'."

It didn't take long for Y/N to fall asleep, but Hobie stayed up a little longer. His heart felt content with Y/N being by his side. He loved that he got to spend time with her, that she trusted him to take care of her.
Hobie hoped for more nights just like these,

Nights for them to be cuddling side by side together. No work, no prepping, just sleeping with each other under the moons light.

WOAH? ANOTHER POST THE NEXT DAY?? WHAAAT?

(again, I'm going to be gone during this weekend, and last week I was lacking completely on oneshots, so we're gonna try to get to four/five! This makes two!)

I'm genuinely so happy that my first request for ACTSV away for Hobie, he was one of my favorites in the movie. And in general, I think he'd make an amazing caregiver !

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed 💕

Requests are closed for now, but they'll be open again soon!

Thank you all for reading. I love you all so so much ❤️

Remember to stay sweet, and live life to the fullest.

hearts_4_bucky