☁️🕷Friendly Neighborhood Caregiver♥️☁️

SWOOP SWOOP

Hello everybody! Welcome back <3

Our favorite SpideyBoy is back!

CG: Peter Parker
Little: Y/N

Thank you to @MrsParker88Holland88 for your request, and I hope you all enjoy! 💪🏽

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day at Midtown Science High School!
Hooray..

This place wasn't exactly Y/N's most favorite place in the world, (she/he/they) could think of almost 100 places (she'd/he'd/they'd) rather be at.
But their lover, Peter Parker, made school worth while going to.

He's been your caregiver and your boyfriend for almost 2 years now. Ever since the beginning of high-school you two have been inseparable.
You were even one of the first people to find out he was SpiderMan! You were pretty good on keeping it on a low radar though, that super hero stuff was Peter's business.

At the moment Y/N was on the very verge of slipping in class. Peter's been asking you questions all through out class if you were slipping, but you wouldn't tell him the truth. You didn't want him to worry, especially during a test.

"Try to keep it together Y/N.. you can do it."
Y/N muttered to (Herself/Himself/Themselves.)
You took hold of your pencil and began to write answers in the boxes in the paper in front of you.

"What does DNA stand for?"

...You had forgotten the answer.
No matter how much Y/N tried nothing in (her/his/their) mind would click. So you just decided to skip to the next question.

"The Earth spins at a rate of how many miles per hour?"
A: 10 mph
B: 100 mph
C: 1,000 mph
D: 10,000 mph

"100 miles would make the most sense.. but what if that was too obvious? So maybe it's 10 miles per hour? ..But what if it's 1,000? God dammit.."
Your leg was bouncing up and down, feeling really anxious. Your mind was racing with answers and you didn't know which one to pick!

"Y/N?"

You jolted up from the whisper behind you. You recognized that voice all too well, it was Peter.

"You alright? Your leg is doing the bounce thing. Do you need a mind break?"
Peter whispered. You didn't want to meet his gaze, you knew if you did then that would cause you to slip instantly.

You just wanted to jump in his arms. You just wanted to feel small. You just wanted to go away from this dumb school.. but your mind wouldn't let you be free.

Y/N shook (her/his/their) head, "I'm fwi-.. fine. I'm okay, Peter."
You went back to doing your test as if nothing happened. But Peter knew you all to well.

His super hearing could hear everything and anything perfectly, including that small lisp that almost rolled off your tongue until you caught yourself. Peter took a mental note that you were slipping into headspace, he just needed a way to get you both out of here..

"U-Um excuse me!"
Peter raised his hand up, catching everyone's attention in the room, including yours.

"Wait.. Peter please don't do what I think you're going to do..-"