☁️🕷️❤️Oh No..❤️🔭☁️

Requested by~
@Larri6ox !

Hope you enjoy <3

CG: Tony Stark
Littles: Peter Parker (4) Bucky Barnes (3)
Babysitter: Steve Rogers

CW: Mentions of Accidents/Diapers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was trying to get Peter in the habit of using the bathroom again. It wasn't really his idea, it was more of Peter's than his own.
Peter had came to Tony one day while big and asked if they could start "re-potty training." He never really liked the idea of pull-ups, but Tony would put him in them just in case of accidents. Lately none have been happening! So he found it as the perfect opportunity.
Tony agreed to Peter's request.

So for the past 2 weeks, Peter has been using the bathroom while little, with no accidents. During the day he would wear boxers, and at night he would wear pull-ups. For the past 5 days he's been wearing boxers full time, even to bed. Tony didn't know about this though. Whenever Tony would help change him for bedtime Peter would take off the pull up, swap it for boxers, then go to sleep.

••

"Alright underoo's,"
Tony turned off the TV, a small gasp coming from Peter followed after. "It's bedtime, let's get you ready for bed."

"Noooo! 5 more minutes, p'ease?"

"We both agreed on five minutes for your nap time earlier, kid."
Tony picked up Peter in his arms and began walking to the room, "So the answer is no." He teased.
Peter groaned and took his defeat. He's never been a fan of how early he has to sleep when he was regressed. It was a completely different schedule compared to when he was big.
When he was little he'd have to sleep at 9:30. When he was big, he typically falls asleep at 1:30am.

Soon he was laying down on his bed, waiting for Tony to get his pajamas. Tony had laid out a plain redshirt and some fuzzy pajama pants, along with a pull-up. Much to Tony's surprise he didn't complain about having to wear the dreaded item, but that was because Peter had his own plans.

Once Tony was done he helped Peter get tucked in the bed, "Nice and comfortable, Petey?"
Peter nodded with a smile, a yawn escaping from his lips. Tony grabbed a near by pacifier from Peter's nightstand, "Do you want your pacifier while you sleep?"

A small blush appeared on Peter's cheeks, "No..?"

"It's okay if you do buddy, it's only us two."

Peter sighed and grabbed the pacifier from Tony's hand then slipping it into his mouth. With a few suckles he could already feel himself getting tired. Tony kissed Peter's forehead and ruffled his wavy hair, "Sweet dreams, kid. See you in the morning."

"Ni' Ni' papa."
Peter mumbled between his pacifier. Before he knew it Tony had closed the door to his nursery and turned off the lights. Peter quickly got out of bed and took off his pajama pants, then took off his pull up replacing it with boxers. With a small deep breath he felt a sense of relief. He didn't need pull-ups anymore!
He went back into his bed and contently suckled his pacifier, falling into a blissful and calm sleep.

~12AM~

He couldn't stay asleep.
He didn't know if it was his headspace keeping him up or if it was the fact that he was getting bored of sleep.
Peter was staring at the ceiling, mesmerized by the glowing stars and planets.
He noticed that a small pain in his lower stomach started to rise, yet he ignored it. He was busy trying to get himself back to sleep. Decides, stomach aches weren't the worse.

♥️Marvel Age Regression/LittleSpace Oneshots♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें