☁️🇺🇸💙Super Y/N!🖤🦾☁️

This was requested by~
@TuesdaySwan !

Hope y'all enjoy <3

CG: Super Solider! Y/N (Gender-fluid)
Little(s): Bucky Barnes (4) Steve Rogers (2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was in fact, a super solider. HYDRA had taken them and struck them with the serum a long time ago. Before they could hypnotize them, they were rescued by SHELID.
She couldn't believe that all of that happened in a span of only 3 years, and through out that time, she still had questions. Why did they spare him? Was she a  guinea pig for HYDRA to insure their success? Those questions wouldn't stop coming for him, but.. he's managed to find comfort in the life he has now.

They got used to having an abnormal amount of strength, got used to to having more then efficient speed, she even got used to being somewhat taller then what she used to be.
But the best of all, was that he had the privilege of being the caregiver of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers.
He loved both of them to bits.
They loved that they got to have their own family!

~Morning~

Y/N was making breakfast for Bucky and herself with Steve on her back. She had gotten a baby carrier that allowed her to carry Steve on her back while doing almost everything! Steve was a clingy little, especially since his headspace was so young. So Y/N would help put him at ease with having him close to her, even when she was doing chores or cooking.

Bucky on the other hand, was right by Y/N's side. He was helping keep Steve entertained by making silly faces at him and tickling his dangling legs.
"Dada! Is breakfast al'ost done? I so hungry."

Y/N chuckled, "I know bubby, don't worry! It's almost done, I'm making blueberry pancakes for you."

Bucky gasped, squealing from excitement,
"My fwavorite!! Thank ou'! Cwan Stevie have some?"

"He can't have this, bubby. He's too young to eat your food, he's just a baby. He's going go get a bottle for breakfast and some oatmeal."

"Oa! Oa!"
Steve giggled, kicking his legs a little bit. Y/N laughed and ruffled Steve's hair, "That's right baby!"

Bucky huffed, but nodded since he understood. He loved being a big brother to Steve. When Steve needed help, Bucky would he there for him. When Steve was upset, Bucky would try and help Y/N cheer him up. Even when Steve was getting a timeout, Bucky would try to be along side with him. Y/N couldn't tear those two apart even if her life depended on it.

"Okay, Buck. Sit down for me and I'll make you a plate." Bucky did as you asked, Y/N already had placed a single pancake onto Bucky's plate, grabbing a butter knife and cutting it into small pieces. Small whines were now coming from Steve, you could feel him wiggling on your back.
"Don't worry baby, you'll be out soon."

Y/N placed the plate in front of Bucky then kissed his cheek with a smile, "We'll be right back, Buck. I'm going to take your brother out of his carrier. After I'm done, I have a surprise for you and Stevie."
You said with a mischievous smile, you could hear Bucky scream almost what sounded like a hundred questions whilst walking away.
Walking towards the couch you started to take off the straps of the carrier, with your arms behind your back you managed to gently lay Steve down on the couch.

Turning around you were met with a very happy Steve, squealing and kicking his legs happily.
"There's my happy boy, ready for some breakfast?"
He didn't respond to your question, instead he just continued to babble.