☁️🔭♥️Beach Day!!💚👊🏽💛⛈☁️

Hello everyone !

Welcome back <3

Today we have a Oneshot inspired by~ @LokisBabyBoy !

Thank you for helping me with this idea, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Tony Stark
Little: Thor Odinson (4)
Little: Bruce Banner (3)

Other Characters:

Littles: Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Natasha Romanoff

CG's: Steve Rogers, Clint Barton

Babysitters: Loki Laufeyson, Stephen Strange

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beach day, beach day, beach day, beach day, BEAAACHHH DAAAAYY!!"

Thor ran up to the couch where Tony was helping Bruce get ready. Tony already had a black tank top on with some red shorts, it had a small "lifeguard" wording on the side of it. It was something Steve had got him as a joke.
Bruce on the other hand had some small floaties on along with a green swim shirt, then some black and green shorts to go with it.
Thor wanted to dress himself today! So he had on a duck float on his waist to go with his ducky swim trunks.
Tony chuckled at Thor's choice of clothing,
"You look great bud, great choice in clothes."

Tony helped Bruce sit up on his own, his eyes sparkled at the sight of Thor's float.
" 'Oaaaahhh! I wan' float too!!"
Bruce made grabby hands for the float, but Thor turned away fast.
"Nuh uh!! I wike Mr Duck. He gwo with my shorts!"

Bruce whined a little, Tony patted his back for support. "Don't worry buddy, there's one for you in the car. Thor just wanted his early."

Bruce smiled then nodded.
"Mwine gween?"

"Of course, bubs."

"YWAAY!! THWOR WE GONNA MWATCH!"

Bruce and Thor high-fived each other. It amazed Tony how the boys could make up with each other so fast, but it made him happy none the less.
"Alright boys, let's start packing our stuff. Sam, Steve, Bucky said they're already on there way."

Said Tony folding a towel, "And I'd be dammed if I let Capsicle beat me to the ice cream stand.. i want cookies and cream so bad."

Bruce gasped, "Swear!!"
Thor then gasped as well, "Oooooo! Bwucie caught youuuu!!"

Tony clasped his hand over his mouth, he can't believe he let himself lack like that. Tony took pride in not allowing his littles to cuss or say bad things to one another, but himself? He let a few bad words slip sometimes.. it's gotten to the point where they had to make a strike chart if one of them did something bad.
And Tony was gonna have to get a strike.

"Oh my goodness, sorry you guys. It slipped out, I'll give myself the strike before we leave."

"An'! An' we gwet Ice Cweam too!"
Thor declared, Bruce nodded along with him.

"Haha, is that so? You two should know by now I don't mind spoiling my trouble makers!"
Tony turned around and tickled the both of them, both of the boys started to laugh like crazy!

After a few more seconds of this Tony stopped and continued to look at his check list of things they needed to pack.
"Alright let's see.. Swim Pull Ups, Sunscreen, Towels, Toys, Snacks, Wallet, Water, ..Alright, we're good to go kiddos!"

"Ywaaay!!"
Both of the littles cheered and ran straight for the door, Tony grabbed all the bags and slowly but surely caught up with them.
He pressed the button to the elevator, and it arrived actually really fast!