☁️👊🏽💚Happy Green Baby❤️🔭☁️

Hello everyone <3
Welcome back!

Small side note, but I'm happy you guys are enjoying this book ♥️
Marvel is quickly growing on me and writing about it is so fun! (So is writing about every fandom, every fandom is fun ^^)

Todays Oneshot was requested by~
@baby-boy1222 !

Thank you for requesting and I hope you all enjoy !

Little: Bruce Banner (2 1/2)
CG: Tony Stark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bwubbaaa! Buba!"

Tony was in his lab messing with a couple of calculations, Bruce was in a small play mat area that Tony had built for when he had to work. There was ton of toys and stuffed animals there sitting with him.

"What's up baby? You alright?"

Tony went up from his chair and went to where Bruce was playing, kneeling down to his level.

"I wan' work with ou!"
Bruce giggled whilst making grabby hands for Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow with a chuckle,
"Is that so?" Tony picked up Bruce, placing him on his hip. "You sure you wanna do that boring work? We could set up a play date, maybe go for a swim, or.."

Bruce shook his head, and pointed to Tony with a smile.
"I wan' work wike bubba!"

Tony kissed Bruce's cheek, "Alright baby, we can do some work."

The playboy genius picked up the little green bean and placed him on his hip for a moment, he went back to his desk and sat Bruce down on his lap.
"Alright, I only have to do a couple of things before we can go out to the living room, bubs."

Tony picked up a pen and started writing down more calculations. Bruce looked at the words confusingly. It was conflicting almost, because he understood some of the words, but other didn't look that familiar at all.
It also didn't help much that Tony was writing in cursive, but he recognized some of it because he knew that big him sometimes wrote in cursive too.

Bruce pointed to the paper, "I wan do that pwease."

Tony raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "You want to write? Here.." Tony got another piece of paper from the other side of his desk and got a pen out, handing it all to Bruce.
"Knock yourself out, kiddo."

Bruce giggled, clapping his hands with delight. He was gonna draw the most awesome picture ever!! He was so excited!
He had some ideas already.

Bruce placed his hand on the paper and to his best ability traced it. When he was done it looked a little crooked, but he was still very proud of it!
Underneath the hand he drew two lines, now it looked like a big silly tree!

"Hehehe!"

He drew a ton of apples on the tree. Some being more bigger than others. Around the tree, he made two stick figures, one with a angry/happy face and one with sunglasses and what looked like a metal suit.
To finish the picture off, he put his signature, which was just "Bruce :)"

"Bwubba! Bwabba!"

"What's up, green bean?"

"Wook!"