☁️💚Accidents are the worst..💚☁️

This was requested by the one and only~
@Lokisbabyboy !!

Thank you for your request bro bro!

And I hope you all enjoy!

Little: Tom Hiddleston
CG: Y/N (He/Him)

Warning: Mention of Accidents !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom was home.. alone. And to put the cherry on top he was feeling little as well.
Lucky enough for Ton he was able to get himself comfy in clothes, and even managed to get a drink for himself!
However, he was still feeling lonely. He wanted his papa. He wanted attention!

But until you come home, he just sat on the couch and watched cartoons. His favorite "Bluey" was on!

As Tom was watching the TV, he didn't notice the feeling of pain growing below his stomach. A feeling of sudden pressure, almost.
He just shrugged it off and drank more of his juice.

"Mmm.. Papa should be bwack soon.."
Tom mumbled after he finished drinking his juice, "Oo! I mwake picture for papa!"
Tom giggled and stood up from the couch, but whined in pain from the feeling below.

He sat back down and looked down at himself,
"..Huh?"

After a couple of seconds, he realized what was wrong. "Ohhh! I need to gwo potty..?"
He cringed at his own words. He knew if he went right now it would only just go in the diaper he's been wearing, but that meant he wouldn't be able to change.
He didn't really know how to change himself. Especially when little.

Tom shook his head and took a deep breath,
"Nwo. I no need the potty. I'll jwust watch TV."

Tom pulled his stuffed animal close to his chest and watched his show contently.
But the pain in his bladder only grew more and more.. he still chose to ignore it.

~~~~

5 minutes, the pain kept growing.

10 minutes, Tom started to do a little wiggle while he was sitting

15 minutes, he was now standing and trying to hold everything together.

He felt scared to.. go.
Usually when you're here he'd feel more comfortable because you'd comfort him. Always telling him things like "It's going to be okay." Or "I'm not gonna judge you baby."

He wanted that reassurance. He needed that reassurance. Without it he felt so nervous and uncomfortable.

Tears started to fill in Tom's eyes, the pain was starting to get unbearable.
Out of desperation his bladder started to relieve itself, Tom just froze in horror.
He could feel the material grown between his thighs, he hated it. He hated everything about this.

Once his body stopped, tears started to fall down his rosy cheeks.
"N-noo!!"
He whined, he was at a major loss right now.. he didn't know what to do! He didn't know how to change out of this because of his young mindset, but he knew if he didn't he would get a rash.
He didn't want that!!
But he didn't know what to do..!

His mind kept scrambling with questions yet no solutions for his problem.
In result it just made him whimper and cry to himself, slowly dropping to the floor.. he grabbed his stuffed animal for comfort. But nothing was making this feeling go away.
"Please cwome home papa.."
He whimpered to himself.