💔🕷♥️When Will He Come Back To Me..?♥️🔭💔

👀

Y'all see the emojis >:3
ITS TIME FOR SOME MORE IRONDAD AND SPIDERSON <3

This was requested by~
@SandieMandie2 !

Thank you for your request, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Tony Stark
Little: Peter Parker

SOOO SMALL CLARIFICATION:
This is after the events of Avengers: Endgame
EXCEPT FOR:
Nobody dies and Tony is in a coma.
Just wanted to clear that up, happy reading everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 years since the snap.

3 years since Tony has been in his coma.

3 years since Bruce and the Avengers tried everything in their power to bring Tony back..

It's been 3 years.. and Peter still felt like he couldn't move on.

To the point where he nearly wanted to give up being a "super hero" in general and focus on school. He didn't want to be reminded of the one he lost.
Even when Fury requested that he stood up against a new potential threat, he declined.
He felt scared that he could potentially.. slip
in battle from being reminded of Tony.

You see, Peter was classified as a little. And ever since his internship with Tony, he had been his caregiver. He was the father figure he thought he'd never get back.. he remembers them just doing father son things like going to the park, helping him with his homework, taking care of him when he's sick, comforting him when he's sad.. things he knew he'd never get back.
It's been difficult to slip ever since.

So instead of being Spiderman, he decided to just be Peter Parker and go on a school trip to Europe.
A chance to unwind. A chance to maybe be little again. A chance to confess his feelings for MJ.
All of which he had a goal to achieve.

..But were brutally cut from his mind entirely when he was lock in a Netherland's cell.
All he could remember is that he fell off a train and he passed out. How? He didn't know. Did anybody try and save him? He didn't remember. All he knew is he was trapped here. Nobody to help him.. alone with other prisoners.

In his cell, he tried to get out. He tried to escape. But nothing he did worked.
He tries to get a hold of his phone but to his dismay, it was taken. Nobody else in the cell had one either.
Did anybody even know he was gone? Was anybody going to save him?
..He felt hopeless at the constant thoughts. He was Spiderman for damn sake. If he wanted to he could save himself!!
Yet he felt powerless. Weak. Confused.
All his body allowed him to do was sob.

He just wanted things to be like they used to. When he was in New York with his friends, his Aunt May, and Tony. When he could patrol and feel at ease, when Tony would help him with big decisions.

But no matter how much he wished for that reality, he knew it would never come.

~Avengers Tower: With Bruce~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Heart rate is stable..breathing seems to be more on pace.. looks like we're getting somewhere."
Bruce sighed and wrote down Tony's progress.
After 3 years Tony was still in this deep coma. Everyone but him seemed to have recovered from the snap.
Physically, at least. Who could blame them? How could they recover from such a thing?
Bruce still had hope for Tony. Most of the Avengers told him it was hopeless from him to keep going, but as long as he had a heartbeat, Bruce never stopped.