☁️🌹❤️Bad Mornings❤️🩸☁️

Requested by @splatasharomanfall !

Hope you all enjoy <3

CG's: Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff
Little: Y/N (She/Her) (4)

Wawa = Wanda
Mama = Natasha

~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon baby, it's time to wake up."
Wanda's voice sounded like silk, a gentle whisper. Y/N could feel her head being rubbed by Wanda's gentle hands, but that wasn't enough to wake her up.
A small whine escaped from Y/N's lips, she covered herself with the blankets.

"Awh, don't be silly,"
Wanda smiled, "Its a beautiful day outside. Don't you want to play? Me and Mama want to take you out for a picnic later."

Y/N still wasn't responding. Wanda gently took the covers off of Y/N, she was met with a very angry look on Y/N's face.
"Don't be like that, baby girl. I'm sorry for waking you up early." Wanda lifted Y/N into her lap and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, "I promise today will be fun. Maybe after we get dressed you can go back down for a nap."

Wanda took Y/N off her lap and laid her down on the bed, Wanda herself got up and started to search for clothes in the closet. She picked out a very cute shirt with the design of Strawberry Shortcake, and a pair of white overalls. She also grabbed a matching pair of socks that had the same shade of pink as the shirt.

Wanda rested the clothes on the bed, before she could help Y/N get dressed, she interpreted, "No! Stay in 'jamas. No new clothes, Wawa!"

"Y/N you have to get dressed. You can't stay in your pajamas right now."
Despite Y/N's protests, Wanda managed to get her dressed. She carried Y/N in her arms and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Wawa, nap."

"Sorry baby, no nap yet. You have to get some food in your tummy. Mama is making some yummy pancakes."

The smell of pancakes started to fill in the air as the both of you got closer to the kitchen. Natasha was stacking pancakes on top of each other on individual plates. Her hair was in a small bun, she was wearing a black tank top with some grey sweatpants.
She turned around with a smile,
"Good morning, you two. How'd she sleep?"

"Well.. she's not exactly happy to be up so early. Maybe after breakfast she can go back for a nap?"

Natasha chuckled at the angry look on Y/N's face, "That can be arranged. Don't want a cranky baby all day." Natasha teased.

Y/N whined while being sat down in a chair. Natasha set a plate of cut up pancakes in front of her, while Wanda went to get Y/N her sippy cup.

"Do you want mama to help you or do you think you can do it yourself?"

Y/N just blankly stared at Natasha with the same plain expression. She didn't want pancakes. She didn't want to eat in the first place! All she wanted was to be in her bed cuddled up with her caregivers.

Natasha sighed, "I know you don't want to be up early, but you have to eat, my love."

"No!"

"Y/N, we don't yell."
Natasha said calmly, she picked up a fork and grabbed a piece of pancake with it, she held it close to Y/N's mouth, "Try to take a bite for me, please?"

"No!!"
Y/N slapped the fork out of Natasha's hand, making it fall to the ground. "I don't want pancakes!! I wan' nap! Nap now!"

"Y/N L/N! I know your angry, but we never hit."

Wanda came over with the sippy cup in her hand, she sighed and placed it down on the table.
"Y/N, can I pick you up?"

"Nuh-uh."

"That's okay. We're gonna have a talk here then."
Wanda kneeled down to Y/N's level before speaking, "I'm very sorry for waking you so early. But it's never okay to yell or hit at mama, or me. I know how hard it is to wake up in the morning when you're not ready, its not fun right?"

Y/N shook her head, not giving a verbal response.

"Right. So as my sorry, me and mama will let you sleep for a few hours longer. But you have to go in time out as your apology for hitting. Does that sound fair to you?"

It took her awhile to respond, but in the end, she nodded.
Wanda smiled and picked up Y/N from the chair, Natasha closely following behind.

Y/N accepted her fate and sat down in the time out chair with a slight frown. She knew that she deserved to be in the chair, it still sucked a little bit. Her caregivers kissed her on the cheeks before going back in the kitchen to go clean up. Leaving her on her own.

It was overwhelming boring.
So much to where Y/N started to feel sleepy, her eyes gently starting to flutter closed. The day didn't even start fully yet, but she was ready for a nap. Rightfully so, anyway.

10 minutes later, Natasha and Wanda walked back to the living room to come retrieve Y/N. For only them to find Y/N sleeping with her head against the wall, and her thumb in her mouth. Both of the red heads smiled at each other.

"So do you admit waking her up this soon was a bad idea?" Natasha chuckled, taking Y/N into her arms.

"Well it was either that or having her sleep in till noon. I suppose I just wanted us all to be prepared for the picnic."
Wanda sighed, "But y'know, maybe sleeping in would do us all some good."

"That does sound nice. How about we just stay in today? The picnic can wait tomorrow. The weather will be just as perfect as it is today." Natasha insisted, she knew how excited Wanda was. But in all honesty, she was as tired as Y/N.

"I.. guess so. You're right, it can wait."

They both made it to the room, Natasha laid you down on the bed first then went in the bed herself. Wanda got in right after Natasha.

"How about we get some takeout when we wake up?" Natasha suggested with a cheeky smile, making Wanda laugh to herself.

"Sure, I don't see why not. What, you don't think you'll wake up early enough to make it?"

"Hell no I won't," she laughed, "We're all gonna relax and sleep on this bed till we're energized."

Wanda smiled,

"That sounds lovely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A ONESHOT IS FINALLY OUT YIPEEEEE <3

I hope you all enjoyed! 💕

Thank you guys so much for being patient with me 😭 and I'm sorry for my lack of oneshots. Summer break is coming soon so I'll be way more on my writing game soon >;)

Thank you all so much for reading, I love you guys so much 💕

*mwah mwah mwaaaah!*

Stay sweet my loves !

splatasharomanfall