☁️💚You're Perfect!💚☁️

Hi everyone !

Welcome back <3

Today's Oneshot is something a little different!

The Oneshot today was requested to be about Body Image Issues. Body Issues can go in two ways, so this is going to be two oneshots in one! <3

I hope you all enjoy!

This was requested by~ @Gothycz

Little: Y/N
CG: Loki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Body Image Issues: Skinny Body Image Issues~

You stared at yourself in the mirror. You frowned at your shirtless body. Your rib cage was showing, your arms were very small, your shoulder bones were practically almost visible, you felt.. terrible.
Your heads been pounding for weeks. Your body has been feeling more sensitive then usual.

"Jeez Y/N, you're like a skeleton! Do you even eat?"

"You're practically a toothpick, Y/N! Haha!!"

"Maybe consider putting on a few pounds, hey?"

It was like nothing you did was right. When you were a kid, you thought if you were "thinner" people would like you. People would praise you. But instead it just made people tease and taunt you.

Tears filled your eyes as you looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't want to anymore..you felt ashamed of your own body.

"No one is ever going to like you if you have THAT kind of body! You're basically a twig!"

You sunk to the bathroom floor and sobbed to yourself.

Y/N had a condition called Hyperthyroidism. Your metabolism is very, very high compared to others. Which is the reason why it's so hard for you to gain weight, no matter how much you ate.
Because of your hyperthyroidism, you were 8 pounds underweight.

..You just wanted to be "normal."
Or what people thought as normal, for that matter.

You just wanted to be accepted.
You just wanted to be loved.
You just wanted someone to not judge you for how you looked.

"Darling? Are you alright?"

Y/N bolted up at the knocking on the door..you were scared that he would shout if you didn't open the door. Whenever you wanted privacy before people would come in without invitation.
(Loki never did this to you! Just passed lovers.)

"I-I..I'm fine! I'm okay..!"

"Are you sure darling? You sound uneasy? Are you sick?!"
You could hear the doorknob rattle a little, you gasped and went to hold it. "No, no! I'm not sick! I'm okay babe I'll be out in a minute!"

"I'm sorry, darling. I'm coming in."

Despite your attempts to keep it closed, Loki opened the door.. and know you two were staring at each other face to face.
Loki looked confused,
"Darling what's going on? What were you doing?"

The god of mischief asked, confused to why your top was off. That was the final straw for you. Tears filled your eyes and you started sobbing.
"I'm sorry!! I'm sowwy!!"
The little one's cries broke Loki's heart. With a gentle sigh he picked you up and walked you out of the bathroom. He rocked you back and forth whilst walking to the living room, "It's okay baby, please don't cry darling.."