: 25 : The Last Proposal

Start from the beginning

'Should i tell about this to Namjoon? No no, I'm old enough to take my own decisions, right!?' I took a deep as i decided to meet whoever send this to me.

Mostly I wear tshirt, Jeans and shirts and never thought about wearing a suit at all. This could be my first time.

Later, before leaving:

I wore that black suit, and surprisingly it's so comfortable and looking cool on me. I half slicked back my hair like always.

I wore the matching black Balenciaga shoes with it. I went down and locked the house and went in my car to get there.

I already texted Namjoon that I'm going somewhere, and he told it's fine, i should go out alone too.

It took me some time to get there. The address was for a beach place. I get down from my car and started going there.

' So pretty!' The only word came in my mind after seeing the view infront of me.

Rose petals were making my way towards the beautifully decorated table which has candles on it. It looks so beautiful and romantic.

I didn't wanted to step on those rose petals and ruin their beauty and fragrance, but i had to.

When I get there, my favourite food was ready there to eat. I felt someone's presence behind me, so i turned around.

Yoongi is sitting there on his knees while holding a box of ring infront of me. My eyes got tears on their own.

"I know i broke your heart so brutally that you couldn't be able to fix it. So, give this opportunity to me. To fix your broken heart with my love and care.

I was traumatised back then. Now that I'm totally fine, i can only see my love for you. So give a chance to this piece of shit to take care of you for the reat of your life!

Jung Hoseok, let me Min Yoongi have the honour to be your boyfriend and future husband! Will you give me a chance?"

The tears in my eyes make their way down on my face. I covered my mouth to prevent my sobs. I was about ot answer but my eyes fell in bushes, which were a bit far from where we were satnding.

It was A/n, Namjoon and Jin. So, this is their plan. They helped Yoongi to do this. I looked at A/n, her eyes were shining, she rapidly nodded. Like she also wants me to say yes.

I smiled as they were all be happy with me decision. I looked down at Yoongi, who's still waiting for my answer.

"Yes!"

He smiled widely, which I've never seen before. He looked so cute while smiling. He slided ring in my finger and kissed the back of my hand and get up.

"Thank you for giving me this chance. I promise you I'll never break your heart." Looking down at my lips. " Can i just..."

I didn't let him complete and kissed his lips, as i was waiting for this for so long. I couldn't believe my first would be like this. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me back.

A/n pov:

Yoongi confessed and Hoseok kissed him. It was so beautiful to see.  But someone's hand covered my eyes.

"Hey!" I removed that hand from my eyes being annoyed. It was Namjoon who did this. "Why did you did this? I was enjoying it!"

"You just can't see a couple kissing. It's called being shameless. And also you're under 18." He said like he's my father or something.

"I've already saw you and Jin kissing back then. So don't try to make things to cover your deeds." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

" Why did you even came down back then? Huh! Don't you have manners?"
Namjoon blamed on me.

"It wasn't me who was kissing jin, it was more like eating him up alive. And i came down to get some water, not to see you guys kissing!" I was really annoyed.

"And why did you bring Hoseok with yourself ?" He said changing the topic.
"Cause I'm afraid of dark." And he was too stunned to speak.

"Sti- still you can't see them kissing each other." "Oh yes, i can. If you won't then i don't mind cause I'm going to write an smut about them." I smirked.

"Smut?!? What's this?" Namjoon looked so confused while asking, while i was so shocked that he didn't know it.

"They're stories based on sex. And believe me, Hoseok is going to be fucked harder by Yoongi in that!" I smirked telling him my evil plan.

"Yo-you can't do this to Hoseok, isn't he your bias!?" He panicked. "Oh sweety! You all four are my bias, but I'll only write, I want to happen. And this is I want."

"You can't do this." Almost yelling at me. "Oh yeah! I can make this happen. I'm the author here. Lets see who's here to stop me. (looks around) Oh no one!" I laughed out loud but Namjoon was still being against me. But it doesn't matter.

In between our argument, we didn't noticed Jin who was blushing hard while standing behind Namjoon. And sope who were enjoying their dinner together happily. I wish them good luck for their further life which they're going to spend together.

~ The End ~