: 8 : 1st Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

Next day, it was already 7 and their duty start from 9. Yoongi came out of his room and lay down on the couch, in the living room.

Their living is decorated with couches, flower vase on the glass table in the middle of the room. In the left side jin is making breakfast for two of them.

Suddenly the door bell ring, taking both of their attention. "Yoongi, go and check who's on door!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

Yoongi groaned before getting up from the couch. He went up to the door and opened it while yawning.

There's no one to be found. He was about to close the door but he found a rose bouquet and a letter named 'For Min Yoongi' on the ground.

He looked here and there but found no one, so he picked it up and went inside.

Jin smiled from a distance, knowing who send those, but acted like he knows nothing. "Who was at the Yoon?" "No one."

Yoongi sit on the couch and stared at the bouquet. It is made from red roses and some different leaves. Yoongi' put the bouquet on the glass table and opened the letter.

I walk past the streets,
I see your face in the places
Feeling the same excitement
As pure as the finest days
We once had.

People think that I'm crazy
It's true
Love makes you go crazy
But you'd never understand
'Cause I'm just a stranger to you.

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Wait! ' Hoseok!?' Yoongi' thought and his blood started boiling because of anger. He just rejected him yesterday and he started doing ridiculous things from today.

There, poor Jin who think it's having an impact on Yoongi, but all of his thought blown up by Yoongi's next move.

Yoongi get up from the couch, took the flowers and the letter. He opened the door and throw them in the dustbin, and went inside banging the door behind him.

But little did he know, someone was watching all of this from a distance. Hoseok, his tears didn't stopped flowing from his eyes.

He didn't know what is his fault of he fall in love with Yoongi. He quickly wiped off his tears and told himself, "I have 9 days more, I'll make him feel the same way i feel for him!"

He encouraged himself and started walking away while thinking what to do next.

-: To be continued :-