: 19 : I have to go

A/n pov:

It was still early morning when Jin reached their hotel room to pick them up from hotel. He knocked on the door and Hoseok opened it.

"Come in!" Hoseok said smiling like he hasn't been hurt by Yoongi's behaviour the previous day. Seeing him smiling jin also smiled.

"Where is Namjoon?" Jis asked looking around the room. "He is bathroom, taking a shower." Hoseok said while putting on his moisturizer on his face.

"You do skincare?" Jin asked being curious about this. "Yeah, I like it, but don't know the currect order to apply this." He said and showed his his skincare products.

"Let me tell you then." Jin started explaining and applying them on Hoseok's face. He was amazed by the results.

"I'm literally glowing. Thanks hyung." "You know I love skincare and do it too. I love these things." Namjoon came out of bathroom and hugged Jin.

"It is so nice to see you in this early morning. It make me feel like you're my husband." Jin slapped Namjoon shoulder and push him away.

"Stop talking cheesy things." Jin said while blushing and hoseok laughed.

All the ride to airport was silent. No one wanted to talk. Actually, there was nothing to talk about after what happened yesterday.

Hoseok and Namjoon were bidding goodbye to Jin. "Can't you stay here for more time?" Jin held Hoseok's hand and asked.

He smiled and said, " I have to go hyung. This was the race I have been working hard for. I already lost in the race of getting my love, maybe because of lack of experience." He sighed.

"But I don't want to lose this race I have experience in this race. And I'm willing not to lose it." Hoseok tried to explain.

Jin understand that this race means alot to Hoseok and Namjoon but still he don't want to let go of them.

"I will miss you both so much!" Jin hugged both of them. "I don't know why i formed a relationship with both of you. And I'm glad i met the most amazing duo of this world."

Jin pulled out and smiled. "Hyung, here!" Hoseok gave him two envelopes. "What are these?" Jin is confused.

" These are the tickets to America and our race. We hope you will be there." Namjoon said this time. "And this?" He pointed at the other envelope.

"It's for him." Hoseok said in Jin's ear. "What?!!!?? He rejected you so brutally and you still want me to give this to him?" Jin showed his rapping skills.

"I know you are mad, but still. Pleas just for the last time." Hoseok showed him his puppy eyes and Jin fell in his trap.

"Agh! Fine I'll give him. Now stop." Jin slapped him lightly and he giggled. "Aah, I'll miss you jagi!" Namjoon said and hugged Jin so tightly.

"Leave me! I'll die." "Oh sorry!" Namjoon let him go and Jin took a deep breath. Then announcement happen that plane to New York is ready to depart.

" Go and call me when you reach there." Jin pushed them. All of them were in tears while going away from each other.

Jin was outside during the take off. He saw them flying away. Starts rewinding how they met and formed a relationship more like a family with each other.

-: To be continued :-

-: ATTENTION PLEASE :-

I published a new story of sope ofc. I hope you all would read that too.

Go to my profile, you will find it there and you can search for it too.

Cuddles / Myg & Jhs by thehobafluffz

Tell me how much you liked that story through comments. And follow me for new and sweet stories of sope.

Thanks for your attention. 🙂🙃