: 25 : The Last Proposal

Few days later:

Hoseok pov:

I woke up alone today, usually when I woke up A/n kept on sleeping and snoring beside me, cause she likes to sleep.

But today she isn't beside me. ' Maybe she's downstairs.' You can never find this girl in one place. In one second, she's here, the other second she's there.

I got up and went to bathroom for my morning routine. After that i went down for my breakfast.

It was dead silence everywhere. I wonder if someone is home. I went to kitchen and saw a note on dinning table.

'Food is in the fridge heat it up before you eat.'

~ Jin (◠‿・)

' I knew it!' They all went somewhere, but without me? This should be illigal. I took out food from the fridge, and put it in oven to preheat it.

I ate that food mostly being uninterested, and went to my room cause i don't like to roam around anywhere alone.

I checked on Namjoon's bedroom, but he wasn't there. ' Where can he go at this time?' It's getting strange cause he never go anywhere without telling me.

I sadly returned to my room. I took my phone to go through some reels in Instagram, but noticed a text from Namjoon.

'Going out with Jin. And don't worry about A/n she's also with us.
You stay at home and don't you dare go anywhere!'

It sounds more like threat to me. As i don't have any interest in going out, so I started scrolling through Instagram.

But then something came in my mind. ' If A/n, Jin and Namjoon went together somewhere, then where's Yoongi?'

I jumped out of my bed and run towards his room. It was empty. I called him. He picked up, and I asked him, "Where are you?"

"Why?" He sounded uninterested but I still went along. "Just tell me, where are you?" "On the beach!"

"On beach! But why?" I questioned him not believing his answer. "I'm  a doctor so i don't get enough time for me there. Now I'm here, so I want some plenty of time with myself. So, don't call me again."

He hanged up. But his statement is correct, maybe he couldn't find time for himself. I went to my room and decided to take a nap.

After some hours:

Someone ringed the doorbell, which woke me up. I walked downstairs while yawning and opened the door.

There was a delivery guy holing a box.
"Does Jung Hoseok lives here?" "Yeah, I'm Jung Hoseok, what it is?" I asked in half sleep.

"Here's a parsal for you sir." He said while forwarding the box towards me. "Just sign here." He gave the papers and i signed it.

I clsoed the door and went to couch to open the box. It was weird cause the parsals I get, is the parts of my cars in garage.

I opend it and my eyes forget about sleep which i was having couple of minutes ago.

It's a fine suit in black colour, with a letter. I opened and read it.

' Meet me at xxx place, at 7. Don't forget to wear this suit!'