: 20 : How could I face him?

Three weeks later:

Yoongi pov:

Since I slapped him, I didn't saw him anywhere. His letters stopped coming. I thought it would be fine for me. But no, it wasn't fine at all.

Even tho i didn't liked them at all, I feel so empty without him. I didn't even know about him much that he lives in America. Nothing more.

I don't even know his phone number. I will lose my mind if I didn't see him. I already lost jay and now i don't want to lose Hoseok too.

Then I remembered, jin hyung was so close to both of them. "Jin hyung please come to my cabin, i need to ask something." I texted Jin hyung to come to me.

After some time, he came while having a worried expression. "What happened Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jism said while putting his hand on Yoongi's forehead.

"Hyung help me! I'll lose my mind! I miss him so much hyung!" I cried. Yes, i did, i missed him so much that i couldn't controlled my tears.

And he seems to understand who I'm talking about. He patted my back, comforting me. "You've been crying everyday, for him then why did you rejected him?"

"I don't know why. I thought it would be cheating on jay. It's wrong." I sobbed badly while talking.

Hyung pulled me out of hug and with anger in his eyes he said, "Why would you think like this that it's cheating? He's dead for almost 4 years now! I'm so tired." He yelled and I can understand his anger.

"But i hurted him, how could I face him hyung? I don't have that strength to lose someone else i love! Please hyung do something!"

He calmed himself down, and said in normal voice, "Hoseok knew this day would come. That's why he gave me this. And told me to give it to you!"

Jin pulled out an envelope and give to me. "Maybe in this you'll find your answers." He smiled and left.

I wiped my tears and open that envelope. There's another love letter for me from my love.

Hi,

Maybe I'm just don't deserve to be loved that why always get rejection from you. I don't mind that actually i thought I will make it up to you somehow, but that slap explained that you don't want me in your life.

I understand. When you are in love with some other person so much it became to love any other person.

You don't know much about me. It was my faul that i didn't told you before proposing you. I'm Jung Hoseok, a racer from America. My parents left me when I choose to racing, but Namjoon took care of me. And we both succeeded to get our goals.

If you want to say something, there's a ticket to America and also for seeing our race, you can come and tell me there. It will take place on xxxx date.

At last i just want to say that;

Every mornin'
Hope lights my heart
Before the sun lights my sight,
Wishin' you'd think of me
Wishin' you'd feel the same as me.

But suddenly
The light turned into pain
And started to fill my heart,
All of my wishes
Remained just as wishes.

Agony thrives inside me, breaking
Every last piece of my heart,
Nevertheless
I still love you the same,
All the same.

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

I again cried my heart out. I can't belive he still loves the same all the time. I actually don't deserve him. But i also can't lose him.

I will tell him that i love him so much. I checked the date when his race would happen. It was just day after tomorrow.

I texted Jin hyung to meet me at home immediately. We have to pack our stuffs to leave for America.

-: To be continued :-