: 18 : I give up

A/n pov:

Jin is running towards the hotel where Namjoon and Hoseok were staying. He wasn't there when Yoongi slapped Hoseok or else he would've stopped him from doing it.

The hotel wasn't so far from his hospital, and in 5 minutes of running jin got there.

He took the lift and reached the floor they were staying and knocked on the door until someone opened it.

Namjoon opened the door and saw a panting Seokjin infront of him. "wHere is He?" Seokjin said in the middle of his breathing.

"He hasn't came out of bathroom since he came!" Namjoon said in a worried tone. "I'm getting worried! He never saw him like this before."

"Don't worry I will talk to him!" Jin said. Namjoon nodded and let him in, and closed the door behind him.

"Hoseok! Please open the door. I know it's my fault I should have been there. I'm sorry hoba!" Jin said with tears in his eyes, while knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hoba please listen to us just for once pleas- " Namjoon couldn't complete his words and broke into tears. Jin started comforting him, patting on his back.

The bathroom door opened slowly, and Hoseok peeked out. He saw his best friend broke into tears, while Jin was comforting him.

He came out, and kneeled down infront of him. He wiped his tears and Namjoon hugged him so tightly. "Don't (hiccup) you dare,(hiccup) do this thing (hiccup) ever again!"

Namjoon said while sobbing harder. Jin also joined them. "Please don't cry! If you will cry, then who will comfort me?" Hoseok said to Namjoon in a joking tone.

Namjoon giggled at his words and pulled out. "I'm so sorry hoba! If I would have been there, this might couldn't happen." Jin said with tears in eyes.

"Please don't cry hyung!" Hoseok wiped out his tears and said, "It was all his choice. It doesn't matter if we could change it if you would've been there."

"No! I would have made him said him to accept you. He never says no to me." "It's alright hyung. It already passed and i already got my answer." He said while touching his cheek where Yoongi slapped him.

Jin hold his hand, " Please Hoseok. Don't feel sorry! It was all my fault."
Hoseok smiled warmly, and hugged jin, while comforting him.

"It's alright hyung! Maybe I don't deserve love! It maybe would my bad luck that I always lose everyone whom I love."

(An- it sounds so much like my situation ╥﹏╥)

"You deserve all the love in this world hoba! Don't say like this." Namjoon said while patting his head. "Don't give me false hope Joon! It only make me more saddened than I've been."

Hoseok's eyes were red because of crying too much. It's just been 1 hour after that incident, but it felt like days to them.

"Firsty parents left me. Now that person left me who was never mine! There's nothing to cry about!" Hoseok said being emotionless.

"What? Your parents left you?" Jin said with shock. "But why you are the perfect child every parents want."

"But my parents don't think like this so! They thought being a racer won't bring enough respect to them. I had an argument with them and they kicked me out of there home.

Then I met Namjoon, he helped me getting in an engineer college. We both studied together and joined the race as a team. He owns my life. Thank you joonie!"

"It's alright baby." Namjoon smiled at him. "Don't call me baby infront of jin. He will beat the shit out of me." All of them laughed and wiped there tears.

"Let's pack up Joon, we have to leave tomorrow!" Hoseok said getting up from floor. "But why? Hoseok don't leave. I want to spend more time with you guys."

"We have to leave hyung! Actually, there's a race going to be held in one month. And i got selected and we have to prepare for it." Hoseok explained.

"Fine! But let me know when you would leave, I will take you to the airport myself! Ok?" Jin said while tilting his head.

"Okay!" Namjoon and Hoseok saidsaid at the same time. Jin took his leave and they started packing their stuffs in their bags.

-: To be continued :-