: 16 : 9th Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

"Yoongi hurry up we're going to be late!" Jin said while putting on his shoes.

Last night jin was talking with Namjoon on phone till late night. Now, he woke up late in the morning and got late.

"It's all because of you!" Yoongi came out of his room yelling and buttoning his shirt up. "You should have wake me up earlier!"

"There is no time to argue. Go go go!" Jin grabbed his car keys and run outside. Yoongi locked their house and jumped in Jin's car.

"You should take your car! Why here?" Jin asked as Yoongi don't usually come with him. "Didn't you said we don't have time?" Jin nodded. "What are you waiting for then? My funeral? Turn up the engine and go!"

Yoongi yelled and Jin did the same. In 10 minutes they were in hospital. Jin parked his car carefully and Yoongi run inside the hospital to his cabin as he has an important appointment today.

As he opened his cabin's door, he saw a water bottle and a flower bouquet on his table. He immediately get to his table, took the bottle and started drinking water.

While drinking he saw a letter in the bouquet, he stopped and pulled out the letter.

Love is the drug
I intoxicated myself
Within a long sleep
All the sufferings
All the pain
Addicted
Hurt
I freaking love you..

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Yoongi knew he can't do anything in this. He put that letter aside and drink some more water.

After drinking he put the empty bottle in th dustbin, the bouquet and the letter in his drawer. And started getting ready for his appointment.

-: To be continued :-