: 11 : 4th Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

It's Saturday, and Jin and Yoongi's day off. They got their days off on weekends. Jin is talking to Namjoon. And Yoongi is doing some work on his laptop in his room.

In the middle of the day, door bell ring. But it didn't affected Yoongi at all and Jin was knowing it so he went and opened the door.

It was a delivery guy holding a parsal. " Does Mr. Min Yoongi lives here? I have a parsal for him." "Yes he lives here! Give it to me, I'll give him!" Jin sighned the papers and took it inside.

Jin knocked on Yoongi's room's door. "Come in." Jin went inside. "Here's your parsal! It's so big! What did your order?" Jin said while putting the box on the bed.

"I didn't ordered anything!" Yoongi said in confusion. But until then Jin already left the room.

Yoongi first looked all round the box. Looking for some traces what can be inside, but found nothing.

He removed the tape and opened it. It was filled with chocolates and soft toys. On the top of that, there's a letter. He opened it too.

Each day,
The pain only grows deep
You are my regret
My silent cry.

I might remain
As a stranger to you,
But, you remain
As my unfading butter pain
Everytime i taste of your glimpse!

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

Yoongi throws the box on the ground, ripped the letter into pieces and screamed his lungs out.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jin was on call with Hoseok, in his room. Then he heard Yoongi screaming from his room.

"I think your plan didn't went well." Jin told Hoseok. "Don't worry I'll find a way out for this!"

"What you are going to do next!? Tell me maybe i can help you a little." Jin said while taking a sip of his drink.

"If you want to help me then just Yoongi to shopping mall tomorrow. I'll handle the rest." Hoseok said with full confidence. "Is that so! Ok! Your work will be done." Jin said in assurance.

-: To be continued :-