: 22 : You guys will make me jobless

Hoseok pov:

Namjoon drove to our house, as I was too tired even to look at the road. Back there, our coach became so happy with our work that he gave us leave for 15 days. I can finally rest down, as our vacation passed away in proposing Yoongi.

When we reached home it was already evening and the yellow sunset is so pretty to watch. Namjoon stopped the car infront of our house and got out from it. I did it too.

I took out our back from the passanger seat and about to go towards our house. A taxi came in front of me and stopped.

Before i can move, Yoongi came out of it and gave me a quick hug. I was so confused, then Jin hyung also came out of the same taxi. It was so good to see him again. When he came infront of me, i asked.

Hoseok: What you guys doing here?

Jin: Well, we're going to stay with you!

Hoseok: Ok, but how told you our address?

Namjoon: I did! I want them to stay with us. Isn't a good idea?

Hoseok: Yeah, it is! But we only have one guest room available.

Yoongi: Don't worry we'll manage.

Hoseok: Ac- actually I have a guest too!

All of them: Who?

A/n: Me! Any problem?

Yoongi: I have! Who are you?

A/n: I'm the author of this story. ( glaring at each other)

Hoseok: (understanding the situation) Guys le- let's go inside.

We all starts walking towards the house, but both of them were still there.

Yoongi: It was you! You made Hoseok change his mind.

A/n: Yeah! It was me! What you gonna do?

Yoongi: Why?

An: If you ask me, i wanted to complete the story in the previous chapter. But me followers and readers wants me to make you to suffer a bit. Cause you made our sweet Hoseok cry.

Yoongi: Revenge!?

An: Can say so! My readers wants some fun, twist and turns and I'll give them.

Yoongi: Let's see!

I don't know what they're talking about, but it looks so serious. There's only one way to stop them from killing each other through eyes.

Hoseok: (shouting) Who's going to share room with me?

A/n: (stomping on Yoongi's feet)  I will!! (whispers to Yoongi) This is called revenge is called in my language!!

She shouted back and don't know why Yoongi started jumping while holding on to his one leg. It was quit dark outside so I couldn't see it properly.

Hoseok: (shouting) Then come inside!

She run towards me but he walked slowly like always. I don't know what I'll do with him. When everyone is in the living room while jin went to take a shower, A/n  clapped her hands to get our attention.

A/n: So, it's clear. Jin is going to sleep with Namjoon and Yoongi will sleep in guest room.

Yoongi: What about you! Where are you going to sleep?

A/n: I will be sleeping with Hoseok.

Namjoon: Wait! No, you can't sleep in the same room!

A/n: You guys don't have to worry. We belong to different worlds so nothing will happen between us.

Namjoon: Ok, as you say.

Jin: If you've decided already go and take a shower all of you. I will make the dinner till then.

Hoseok: Where's your stuffs A/n?

A/n: Oh, don't you worry about that. I can change my clothes with just a snap.

I nodded and we all took our stuffs and went to our room for shower. After a while when I came back in the living room. A/n was sitting on the dinning table while her head is on the table and is watching Jin hyung cooking. So i quitly went to her.

Hoseok: Hey!

She sit up straight and wiped her tears. She looks so weak compared to few times before when we were talking in the living room.

Hoseok: Are you crying! What happened?

A/n: (while looking at Jin) In our world jin is serving in the military for almost 6 months now I am missing him so bad. Him, his dad joked his laughter everything. (broke into tears again)

Hoseok: ( comforting her) Hey hey! It's fine! Please don't cry!

A/n: You can't understand the pain when you love someone and he /she lives thousands of miles away from you.

Hoseok: I may not understand the pain. But i know crying isn't always the solution.

A/n: (slowly wipes off her tears) Sorry! Please don't tell anyone that i cried.

Hoseok: Your secret is save with me.

Namjoon: (appearing out of nowhere) What are you guys taking about.

Hoseok: Well, that's a secret!

I looked at her and smiled. She also did smile. Jin hyung gave us our dinner and it was really good. We bid each other good night and went to sleep.

At the midnight:

A/n pov:

I woke up because i was feeling thirsty. I slept on the couch in Hoseok's room as i was reading a book which i borrowed from Namjoon.

I took the water bottle, but it was empty. Who named it water bottle when there's no water in it. I decided to get water by my own but the darkness made it impossible.

I shook Hoseok to wake him up.

A/n: Hoseok! Wake up!

Hoseok: What is it?

A/n: Get up!

Hoseok: Why?

A/n: Let's go and get some water.

Hoseok: Go get it yourself.

A/n: I can't. It's so dark outside! And I'm afraid of dark!

Hoseok: Fine, coming!

We both came downstairs, but he's still so sleepy. But we witnessed a scence infront of us that his eyes forget what is sleep.

In the living room Namjoon and Jin were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. Ahh! My holy eyes!

A/n: What the fuck you both are doing!!??

I couldn't control my mouth after seeing them. And hearing my voice both of them looked at me like I've committed something really bad.

A/n: You guys should keep it under 18. I'm not even 18 how can I make 18+ stories!!

Namjoon: Sorry!!

A/n: No sorry! You guys will make me jobless!!

I stomped my feet on the ground. And then started jumping. I don't know what I'm doing.

Namjoon: We're are going to our room. Please don't be sad.

A/n: Go!!!

Both of them run off the stairs. I took water and pulled Hoseok in the room we were sleeping in.

-: To be continued :-