Doodle (Part 4)

The party was still going on, and MePhone was about to use the bathroom.

MePhone4: Gotta Go Gotta Go Gotta Go!!!

*MePhone arrives at the bathroom. He tries to open it.*

MePhone4: Come On!! I Have To Go!!

*Then he hears crying in the bathroom.*

MePhone4: Who's in there!!?

Computer: Muffin!!?

MePhone4: Computer!!?

Computer: Ummm. Computer is not here!!

MePhone4: What are you doing in there!? I thought you were gonna stay in your cabin!!

Computer: Ummmmm. I like being in here?

MePhone4: Oh boy. I can't believe I'm gonna ask this. Computer get out here, you're gonna be my date.

*Then Computer slowly opens the door.*

Computer: Your date?

MePhone4: Come on dude. It looks like you need a good cheering up.

Computer: AAAA!! OK!!

MePhone4: Oh wait. Forgot I had to use the restroom. Be right back!

*Then MePhone goes to the restroom. Later on Oodle arrives at the party. Everyone was looking at him weirdly. While also whispering about him.*

Doodle: Look at that Oodle. Everyone is talking about you now!

Oodle: I don't know if it's positive though.

Lava Lamp: I can't believe he had the nerve to show up.

Exit Sign: The dude is seriously ruining his reputation.

*Everyone kept whispering stuff about Oodle. He goes to the snack table.*

Oodle: Uhhh. Hi.

*Everyone just ignored him and moved out of the way.*

Oodle: (Sigh) Great.

*Oodle grabs some punch. He goes to a wall and starts leaning against it. He sees MePhone and Computer coming out of the cafeteria.*

Oodle: Computer!

*Computer looks and sees Oodle waving at him. Computer was about to say something back. But...*

MePhone4: Ignore Him!

*And Computer looks away.*

Oodle: (Sigh) Man I screwed everything up.

Doodle: Nah dude. You did nothing wrong. You're cool now.

Oodle: I don't feel cool though. Everyone thinks I'm a terrible person now. And worst of all, I lost all of my friends including Computer!

Doodle: Hmmm. Hey I know one thing that you can do so that people see you as the cool one instead of the mean one. And your friends will just have a good laugh about it and become your friends again.

Oodle: Oh really. How?

Doodle: Simple!

*That's when Doodle grabs the bowl of punch, ties a string around it, and puts it on top of a tree that the gang was around.*

Oodle: What are you doing?

Doodle: Isn't it obvious. I'm setting up a prank for you!

Oodle: WHAT!!

Doodle: Don't you get it!? If everyone sees you pulling a prank, they will think you're super funny and will definitely think you're cool now!!

Oodle: How will my friends like this though!!? I'm literally pranking them!!