Swapping Places

The Gamer Quads were in their cabin. Controlly was looking at his and Gamey's yearbook.

Controlly: Man I suck.

Gamey: Oh boy. Here we go again.

Controlly: Sorry it's just....... I wish I could've done more. Did more things. Be more than just the guy that likes video games.

Gamey: Controlly I didn't do much either.

Controlly: Um hello. You made the cover in the science fair. How is that not you doing anything?

Gamey: Well you have your picture in the perfect attendance category.

Controlly: Yeah like I want to be known for going to school everyday.

4: Yearbooks are stupid anyway. They make you pay a lot of money. What kid would even have money!!

MePhone4: Yeah I hated yearbooks ever since they labeled me as the first person to get killed in a zombie apocalypse.

4: Oh my gosh! They labeled me the idiot that will start the zombie apocalypse!

Controlly: Well at least you guys got something that's memorable! I didn't get anything for people to remember me!!

*That's when Controlly spills water all over an invention that Gamey was in the middle of making.*

Gamey: Oh No!! My Brain Swapper!!

*That's when the brain swapper shoots at all 4 of them. Which causes all of them to swap brains. Then they fall to the ground.*

MePhone4: Ugh.... My head.... Why do I feel all metally..... AAAA!! This Isn't My Body!!

Controlly: Why am I already starting to get nervous? Why do I feel like freaking out! How Come I'm In MePhone's Body!!

4: GAMEY WHAT'S GOING ON!!....... Also ew. Shoes!!...... And they're full of dog poo! Controlly!!

Controlly: What I never notice it.

4: Ew. I'm taking them off.

*4 takes off Controlly's shoes.*

4: Ah. Much better.

MePhone4: What happened though!? Why are we not in our bodies!!?

Gamey: It seems when Controlly spilled water all over my invention, the swapper must've malfunctioned and swapped our brains. Which is why we're not in each other's bodies. And also, 4 how do you not feel disgusted not wearing shoes! Your Feet Are Disgusting!!

4: Hey it's a way I feel nature!

Gamey: Ok just to make things clear. I'm in 4's body. 4 is in Controlly's body. Controlly is in MePhone's body. And MePhone is in my body.

MePhone4: I'm not sure if I want to be stuck to this body.

4: Yeah! I Want To Have My Powers Back!

Controlly: Hey That's Right! We Have Powers! I'm MasterPhone Now!!

Gamey: Yeah! And I can do the stretching.

*He did the stretching and hit his head.*

Gamey: OW!!.... Ok maybe this needs some work.

*That's when Crayon Box comes in.*

Crayon Box: MePhone Come On! We Need To Go!

MePhone4: Wait Crayon Box I Don't Think-

Crayon Box: Come On!

Controlly: Wait Hold On! What am I doing!?

Crayon Box: You promise to help me pull a prank on Perfume with our powers!