Computer the Babysitter

It was a normal early afternoon at camp. And Computer was organizing his side of the cabin.

Computer: There. I have my clothes here, my BTR stuff there. And of course, pictures of my blueberry muffin right in the middle......... I love him so much.

*That's when the phone started to ring.*

Computer: (GASP) MOMMA!! Or is it a random stranger trying to scam me again.... Oh well let's see.

*Computer picks up the phone.*

Computer: Computer speaking!

Box: Computer! Is That You!?

Computer: Box! My Homie! What's Up!

Box: Listen. I was wondering if you can do me a favor! My sister left me to watch her kids today and I have to be at a baseball game soon. So can you please take care of them while I'm gone. It'll only be for a couple of hours!

Computer: I don't know. I would do it, but I'm all the way at camp and-

Box: Oh Thank You So Much Man! I'll drop them off in 30 minutes.

*He hangs up.*

Computer:.......... What?

*30 minutes later, Computer hears someone knocking on the door. He gets up and opens it.*

Computer: Box what's up dude?

Box: Hey man thank you so much for doing me this favor.

Computer: Ehh it shouldn't be too hard. It's just taking care of some 5 year old's. Now, where are these little rascals?

*That's when Computer started to hear baby noises. He looks down and sees three babies.*

Tin: Hehe!

Yta: Gaga!

Cos: Goo

Computer: Uhhh Box-

Box: Here they are. Here's their diaper bag. It has all of their stuff in it. Quick notes, Tin is a bit of a wanderer. So keep an eye on them. Yta can't have any sweets, so make sure she doesn't get any. And Cos has been a little bit quiet lately. So make sure you don't lose him.

Computer: But Box I don't know how to-

Box: Bye man. You're the best!

*Box then leaves. Computer grabs the three babies and takes them inside.*

Computer:....... Ok Computer. You have three babies to deal with....... It shouldn't be too hard. Momma did always have a touch with them, so you should have them too.......... Ok Box mentioned your names, but which one of you is who...... I can't even tell which one is the girl......... *Sniff* Bleh!...... Well it looks like I'll figure that out myself.

*He grabs the three of them and puts them on Chocolate Bar's bed.*

Computer: Ok babies. It's time to change your stinky diaper..... How hard can it be anyway?

*5 minutes later. Computer puts on their diapers.*

Computer: Keep them on! You guys already wasted 30 of them!

*That's when their stomachs started to rumble.*

Cos: Hungy.

Yta: Cookie!

Tin: Yum yum?

Computer: Oh. You guys are hungry. Don't worry you guys will get your food soon.

*Computer brings out the diaper bag.*