Cookie Dough

It was early evening, and the girls were heading back to their cabins from selling girl scout cookies.

Crayon Box: Man I'm tired.

Paint Palette: Girl I know. Walking from door to door selling boxes was exhausting.

Perfume: Guess who sold the most boxes ladies. This girl right here.

Popcorn: Yeah don't listen to this liar. She was in the mall looking at dresses while I stayed outside selling cookies.

Paint Palette: We absolutely need a break from selling. We've done this for 2 weeks straight.

Crayon Box: I know. I need a break from wearing this stupid uniform.

Popcorn: Ladies. I love the idea! Only there's one problem. We need to sell all these boxes or else we don't get money to have the girls bathroom renovated.

Perfume: Well I say we don't do nothing. I feel like we shouldn't do anything anyways.

*That's when Crayon Box sees the Gamer Quad.*

4: I Am The Beast Of The Underworld! I'm Here To Take Your Souls!!!

Controlly: Oh No!

Gamey: What Do We Do!!

MePhone4: Have No Fear! For I MasterPhone Is Here To Save The Day!!

Crayon Box: Hmmmm. Boom... I've got it!

*Later on.*

4: You want us to what?

Paint Palette: Just help us sell our cookies. All you need to do is to have two of you go from house to house and ask if they want some. And two of you stay in front of a store and try to sell some.

Controlly: What? That sounds like too much work.

MePhone4: I'm not sure if I'm comfortable talking to complete strangers.

Gamey: Why should we do it?

4: Yeah we're not girl scouts

Popcorn: Oh did we forget to mention the cookies you'll get if you sell more than 100 boxes.

MePhone4: Cookies?

Crayon Box: Oh yeah. If you sell more than 100 boxes, you get one free box of them for yourself.

Paint Palette: Where do you think I get all the cookies from every time I offer you guys some at the counseling cabin?

Gamey: Well I hate to break it to you but-

MePhone4: YES YES!! OF COURSE WE'LL DO IT!!

4, Controlly, and Gamey: WHAT!!?

Crayon Box: Good here's the wagon with the cookies.

Paint Palette: Clipboard.

Popcorn: Your money bag and cash register.

Crayon Box: Have fun!

*They girls left.*

4: Really MePhone!?

Gamey: Yeah I don't want to do this.

MePhone4: Hello! I Was Your Little Lab Rat!! I Played So Many Of Your Games!! I've Done Everything You Guys Want To Do! And Now I Want To Do Something I Want To Do! It's Been A While Since I Had A Cookie That Wasn't From Computer! And I Want Them Now! Now! I Want My Cookies I Want My Cookies I WANT MY COOKIES!!

Controlly: Ok ok fine sheesh. We'll get you your cookies. Just give me the cash register.

Gamey: I'll take the clipboard.