The Big Needle

It was lake day at camp, everyone was ready to swim on the lake.

4: Oh Boy! I Can't Wait To Start Swimming!!! I'm Gonna Make The Biggest Cannonball Known To Mankind!!!

Chocolate Bar: We need a good swim. It's been getting hot lately.

Paint Palette: I just want to get a good swim before the day is over.

Crayon Box: Yeah! I'm ready to do so many water activities! Including water skiing, canoeing, and- (sees a spider on her arm) AAAAA!! SPIDER! Get It Off!!! EW!!  AAA!!

*Then the spider is gone.*

Crayon Box: Ok. It's gone.

Oodle: Hahaha! You Should've Seen The Look On Your Face!! Oh No A Spider!!!

Crayon Box: Shut Up!! That Really Scared Me!!

Oodle: Oh Really! Crayon Box, The Toughest Girl Afraid Of A Widdle Spider!!

Crayon Box: We'll See Who's Laughing Once I-

Paint Palette: Ignore him girl. Let's just enjoy our lake day!!

*Our campers were getting inside the lake having the best time of their love. They had a fun time swimming and doing water based activities.*

4: GUYS!! LOOK UP HERE!!!

*Everyone sees that 4 was on top of a high tree.*

4: CANNONBALL!!!!

*4 jumps off the tree and makes a huge splash.*

Burger King: HAHA!! I LOVE THIS FUCKING LAKE!!

*The next day, everyone was in the nurse's office feeling sick.*

Burger King: I Hate That Fucking Lake!!!

MePhone4: This feels so much worse than the last time I got sick.

Computer: Don't worry muffin. I'll take good care of-

*Then Computer started to feel sick to his stomach.*

Computer: Ok maybe I won't. I don't feel good.

*The Scoutmaster is in the nurse's office talking to the nurse. Which Remote overhears what's going on. He goes to the main room where everyone was to give them medicine to make them feel less sick.*

Remote: Alright. Take these pills. It should make you guys feel less sick.

Gamey: Is this the only thing we're taking?

Remote:....... Well

Announcer: Well turns out the lake got dirty because someone decided to throw their toxic waste in it. So I'm going to have that cleaned up.

4: But what about us?

Announcer: Well looks like some of the bacteria has gotten inside you guys. But to get rid of them, we're gonna have to kill them. So we're going to inject some medicine into you so it can kill the bacteria.

Gold Ingot: So that means-

Remote: Everyone. It's time for you to get your shots!!

Everyone: WHAT!!?

Remote: Alright let's make this quick. So who wants to go first?

*Everyone screams and runs. Except for Crayon Box. Who noticed that Oodle looked more freaked out about this. That's when she had an idea.*

Crayon Box: Say Remote, I would love to go first. Also, mind if I get some of those empty syringes instead of a lollipop.

Remote: Sure. I don't see why not.