Magazine Breakdown

It was early in the morning, and the girls were getting ready for the day.

Paint Palette: 97. 98. 99. And 100. There. My hair is brushed 100 times.

Popcorn: Ok. Just curl it right there and I'm good. Now my hair is all curled up.

*Then Crayon Box goes through her closet and brings her hoodie out and puts it on. Then she gets a rubber band and ties her hair up like always.*

Crayon Box: There! I'm ready for the day!

Perfume: Seriously! You're wearing that again.

Popcorn: Shut up Perfume. Crayon Box is fine just the way she is.

Crayon Box: Try not to pour your anger onto her. She's just mad that no matter what she says to me, I'm not gonna care.

Perfume: You're so annoying.

Paint Palette: Alright ladies. Let's go get breakfast before all the pigs take all the food.

Popcorn: Haha! The guys are pigs.

*Paint Palette and Crayon Box got their breakfast and went to the table where the guys were at.*

Paint Palette: Morning boys!

Gold Ingot: Good morning ladies.

Crayon Box: So what's today's agenda looking like?

Gamey: Well we have to go hiking after eating breakfast. But after that, we meet at our cabin to play a little Mario Kart.

Controlly: Heck Yeah We Are!!!

Fire Extinguisher: Hey Paint Palette, you're staying here today. Scoutmaster says some people need pics of you for the cover of Girl Scout monthly.

Paint Palette: Ugh! Again! Guess I won't go hiking with you guys. Bye guys!

Computer: Bye Paint Palette!

*That's when Crayon Box got bothered by something. While they were on their hike, that's when Crayon Box decided to ask the guys a question.*

Crayon Box: Guys? Is there anything wrong with me?

MePhone4: Why do you ask that?

Crayon Box: It's just that every time someone needs a girl here, they'd pick Paint Palette, Popcorn, and even Perfume. But not me. Am I missing something here?

Wand: You sure it isn't the fact that you aren't really a girl.

Oodle: Wand what are you doing here?

Wand: I just overheard someone's questions and wanted to answer.

Crayon Box: What kind of a stupid answer is that!?

Printer: He does have a point. You do look ugly.

Crayon Box: Ugly?

IPad: Well not ugly. Just not well dressed.

Crown: Yeah the hoodie isn't really doing you any good sweetie.

Microphone: No offense, but are those supposed to be boy sneakers?

Crayon Box: They're converse.

Blue Planet: I don't see it. Also your hair is also giving I don't want to be a girl vibes.

Flip Phone: What about the fact that you don't put any make-up on?

Exit Sign: There's also no jewelry.

Megaphone: Yeah no accessories equals not cute.

Calculator: Yeah add something else to make you beautiful.