Computer In The Bathroom (Part 3)

It was night time. The dance was already going on outside. Everyone was dancing and eating snacks.

MePhone4: Wow! This party looks sick!!

Chocolate Bar: We told you it would be cool.

Gamey: Guys Look!! They Have A Chocolate Fountain!!

4: Heck Yeah!! I'm Swimming In It!!!

Gamey: Wait 4!! No!!

*And Gamey goes to chase 4.*

Gold Ingot: So any news on Computer.

MePhone4: Yeah he's still not over what happened earlier. He said he was going to stay in his cabin.

Paint Palette: Aww poor thing. He must be hurt so bad.

Crayon Box: I'm surprised Oodle ended his friendship with him.

Burger King: I'm honestly surprised you're out here.

Crayon Box: What and let Oodle put me down. Fat chance.

Paint Palette: Well let's just hope Computer can recover from this. I hate to see him down.

*Then we go to Computer who was inside the cafeteria bathroom. He kept crying in there because he didn't want to stay in his cabin knowing seeing Oodle's stuff will just make him more upset. That's when he pulls out Senor Quacky. That's when he remembered something that happened 5 years ago. It was a normal day at school.*

Computer: Bye bye momma! I love you!!

*It was the first day of first grade, and Computer was running to get to his seat.*

Computer: Box!! Box!!

Box: Welp. Here we go again. 

Computer: Box!!! I Think Today Is The Day!!

Box: For what?

Computer: I'm finally gonna ask iPad out to be my boyfriend!!

Box: iPad??..... You mean the kid that's always causing trouble because of his pranks. 

Computer: That's the one!! He's so funny and fearless!! Not to mention daring!!

Box: What happened to Crayon Box? I thought you liked her.

Computer: I still like her. It's just this is my first time asking a boy out ever since I came out as Bi. And my momma said it was fine for me to ask one out, so I'm gonna do it!!!

Box: I don't know. You sure he's........ You know.

Computer: We'll just have to see to figure it out. 

*Then the bell rings.*

Computer: Welp. Better get to class before we're late again. Come on!!

*Then Computer leaves.*

Box: (Sigh) Just a couple of months Box. Just a couple of months.

*Then we see another kid come in who was late for class.*

Oodle: Oh my doodle!! Oh!! I'm gonna be late on the first day!! 

*He sees a couple of kids walking by.*

Oodle: Umm. Excuse me? Do you know where...... Excuse me, can you help me....... I need directions to Mr. Prunes' classroom!!......... Well fiddlesticks! I'm gonna be late!!..... Alright time to use my powers.

*Then he uses his powers to teleport to where he has to go. And he's in the class that he's supposed to be in.*

Oodle:...... Oh cool. I made it!! Time to get to my-