38. 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

He taunted and Prem pretended to chuckle but one glare from ritvik and he shut up.

"Useless bastard!!" He growled kicked him.

"Go! Convince her now!"

"Vo toh karna hi hai na! Sabka rayta sametne ka theka maine hi toh le rakha hai."

(That I have to do. Afterall I have taken the charge to clear everyone's mess.)

Prem chuckled humorlessly and pushed his friend to go who was constantly passing him dead looks.

~•~

He reached outside and was heading to the parking when suddenly his gaze shifted on the garden side. There on a bench krisha was sitting and wiping her cheek.

His heart clenched at the sight. He took a wavered breathe and walked towards there.

Krisha alerted at his presence and tried to stand up but before that he sat on his knees before her. His palm rested on her thighs and unexpectedly he rubbed the napkin on her face with gentle moves.

She kept looking at his worry line curved face. Just with the fake call she had on her heels to meet him and if in real something would have happened to him then? Her heart feared to think further.

"I know you are hurt but I really didn't know anything of it. Shreya had her labour pain from morning and then isha too. We were in the hospital and my mobile was dead too. I didn't expect that Prem would lie but he was just concerned for me. Please forgive me. I know you don't want me and I accepted it. I really do krisha!" He paused before going forward.

His eyes were slightly watered but he didn't show it.

"I won't trouble you anymore, will never force you and I promise from now onward Prem will be in his limits. You are free krisha. You can move on with anyone you want__"

"Shut up!" A tear drop slipped from her eye as slapped on his cheek lightly bursting out her frustration on him.

"Did I tell you to give your stupid lecture? I told you to go and you did that? So much obeying and all. When I was telling you everything that time where were these manners? Tab toh bade dialogue yaad aa rahe the Ritvik Kashyap yeh Ritvik Kashyap vo___"

"Everything is your fault. You should have forced me to be with you but no you are the most decent man ever__" She taunted him wanted to accuse him for everything and just let go of the grudge between them.

Ritvik made a innocent face as gave her puppy looks.

"Move on? How dared you to say this? I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!" Finally she burst out into high hiccups and sobs. Ritvik cupped her face and tried to calm her.

Krisha sat with him on the grasses and hugged him as tight as she could like her life depends on it. His strong arms caged her not letting her move a bit.

They both cried for sometime and she pulled out. She cupped his face and peppered it with kisses.

"I was so scared! What if something would have happened to you? How would have I lived without you? I'm sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you___ I love you ritvik! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!"

She confessed openly which made him cry out of happiness. Tears rolled down from his cheek.

She leaned closed and sucked his tears. His eyes closed as the feeling of love hitted him for which he was craving from long. Today everything was pure. There wasn't any grudge, any hate, any doubt just pure love.

To add more love in the heart the weather changed and soon it was raining. Krisha got up with him and pulled him to get under the roof but he stopped at the place.