He after getting released patted his tiger... and they all went towards him patting him also....a tick caught thier attention They looked back to find Eunwoo coming in holding a basket full of herbs... But what caught thier attention more was the puffy red eyes and red nose of his indicating he cried.. But they all ignored him wanting to Hoseok talk to him first...

It was end of the day after Hoseok's spiritual creatures went back they were about to head back home when Hoseok was in deep thoughts... he looked when he heard a voice to find Eunwoo going to opposite direction...he signalled Namjoon who was observing him and went behind him...

He sped up his horse getting beside Eunwoo " hey!" He said startling the other who was lost in his thoughts...
" Hey" the other one said blushing slightly...." So you go back to your village everyday?" Hoseok asked rubbing his nape which the other found quite cute....

" No actually there is a hut really close to training grounds where I am staying for the time being.... I usually go back every weekend" Eunwoo said and Hoseok nodded....." Well why are you here...as far as I know.....the castle is on opposite direction?" Eunwoo asked after sometime of silence.. making Hoseok chuckle nervously....who bite his lips before saying " ammm... I wanted to talk to you about something"

" About what?"

" About us!"

Hoseok said making Eunwoo halt...he looked at Hoseok then at front " my hut isn't that far.... we'll talk there" Hoseok nodded...after few more minutes they reached there as they tied thier horses before going in....

after few more minutes they reached there as they tied thier horses before going in

It was a small and cozy hut...with a room and a couch.... Eunwoo invited him in before offering him some water

" So...what do you wanna talk about?"

" Why did you ran out?" Hoseok asked straightly making Eunwoo tense..." When did I ran off?" He asked stammering a bit.." when the elders were strapping me in that machine"
" I didn't run... I just needed some h-herbs for home!" Eunwoo said but his stammer caught Hoseok attention who smiled softly...

" Oh is that ?" He asked to which Eunwoo nodded " then where are those herbs I didn't saw them with?" He asked teasingly looking at Eunwoo's widened eyes " oh...t-that...ummm....... yeah" he kept panicking before Hoseok hold his hand to calm him...

" No need to panick... we already knew you never went for herbs...and our doubts were confirmed when we saw your puffy red eyes...now tell me why you ran and cry?" Hoseok asked caressing his hand who kept quite...then looked up with teary eyes...

" I couldn't see you getting torture.....your screams were ripping my heart..and I knew of I was there I would go insane.... that's why I ran off ..but listening to your screams I couldn't help but" he sniffed and Hobi hugged him...." Hey it's alright....and I am really happy that you care for me so much "

" How can I not when I love you so much"  Eunwoo said but his eyes widened when he realised what he said making him panic " oh......I m-mean th........ don't be mad at me please!" Eunwoo stammered then closed his eyes cursing his mouth but then he heard a giggle he opened his eyes to find Hobi smiling his sunshine smile at him and caressing his face...

" I love you too......since the first day I saw you" Hoseok confessed to which Eunwoo looked at him with bright eyes " really?!"  " Yeah!" Hoseok said connecting thier foreheads....they cuddled a bit on the couch ...

After sometime Hoseok asked him if he wants to see his creature to which he excitedly nodded..... Hoseok closed his eyes calling his creature which made an appearance quite soon....

As Eunwoo saw the mighty tiger he gasped in shock...and patted it making it lean on his touches.... Hobi looked at them fondly who were enjoying with eachother before joining them...he played with them for a while before going back to castle.... with a whipped smile on his face.....

--------------------------

While at the other side they all were sitting side by side as Namjin being exhausted were laying down.....two of the curious youngers had some questions which they wanted answers about...and Namjin and Yoonmin being the good hyungs were seated to answer thier all questions....

" How did it feel hyung?" Jungkook asked with wide curious eyes as the others looked at eachother smiling....

" It feels very good kook.....it feels like you have unlocked a immense power in you and you feel more connected to your soul..... it's like a weight had been lifted from your being which you weren't even aware of.....your senses get high making everything ten times more beautiful......you recognize your soul and it's depths...and the connection between you and your creature becomes much more...." Yoongi started to which Namjoon contiued...

" Yes princes....it feels heavenly...the connection and the power both made you feel on top of the world....but the sudden release of power also drains your energy which made you feel powerful and vulnerable at the same time.... making you realise that you are a human after all so no one can think themselves as superior to anyone......"

" Woah that makes me excited....but wasn't it terrifying?" Taehyung asked innocently with big eyes showing excitement and fear at the same time" yeah we were ..... facing your biggest fears and almost being embraced by death was terrifying....but it all seemed worth it....and it made us brave as well..and helped us embrace our fear...now we aren't as afraid of the upcoming fight as we were before" this time Jin softly explained cuddling to Namjoon's side.....

They looked at both couples noticing how after releasing thier creatures they have gotten more closer and got clingy as well and that confused them because they were bever this open ..." Hyung you guys seem more lovey dovey after the release of creatures why?" Taehyung asked which got Jungkook's attention as well......he also wanted to ask that but was too shy to ask such a question......

" Ummm that...............

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.......

To be continued.....

A part left and chapter 58 would be completed.....

Are you excited for the main characters of the story.. cause I am...