Zhou Yi smiled gently: "You don't know the truth of the matter. Those who don't know are not to blame."

    Zhang Zhijing took a deep look at Zhou Yi after hearing this: "Master Zhou, to be honest, I don't know your truth. Whether what you are saying is true or not, you are so clever, you made me dream back in the middle of the night, and I feel scared when I think about it. But I am just a commoner now, and you don’t need to say anything against my will in front of me. Mr. Zhou, Don't blame me, I can't help myself, but I'm just someone else's dog, and now that my leg is broken, the owner doesn't even give me a look." Zhang Zhijing sighed with indescribable sarcasm and said

    : "But you are still willing to call me Brother Zhang..." After finishing speaking, he approached Zhou Yi, and whispered as he passed by him, "Be careful of the prince."

    Zhou Yi looked at Zhang Zhijing's back with a calm expression. Guessing that there is a problem between Feng Daolun and Zhang Zhijing, according to what Zhang Zhijing said just now, he seems to belong to the prince. As for Feng Daolun, whether he belongs to which side or not, Zhou Yi is still not sure yet.

    This also makes sense.

    Ma Jiuyin is the prince's cousin, Zhou Yi guessed that Ma Jiuyin's greed for a large sum of money disappeared, and most likely it was in the hands of the prince.

    The princes are all adults, and they are fighting fiercely.

    Although the eldest prince is a crown prince, he occupies both the heir and the head, so it is reasonable to say that he will inherit the great lineage in the future. But the following younger brothers have grown up, and Emperor Chongzheng has no obvious preference, and he is more guarded against the prince. In this way, even if he is the crown prince, the eldest prince will still feel uneasy. He will try his best to win over the courtiers and make secret preparations, but all of this cannot be done without money. Be his pocketbook.

    Ma Jiuyin is undoubtedly one of them, and now that Zhou Yi has brought down Ma Jiuyin, it is equivalent to breaking one of the prince's arms, of course the prince will hold grudges in his heart.

    But Zhou Yi was still puzzled. It stands to reason that the crown prince would not be so restless, and the means are also like this... It's hard to describe.

    Zhou Yi walked slowly towards the house, frowning and thinking, maybe Zhang Zhijing is not from the prince, but just a smoke bomb sent by other princes? Misleading him specifically, thinking that the one who troubled him was the crown prince? Seeing his strong fighting power, want to use him to deal with the prince?

    Thinking about it this way, it seems that the latter guess is more plausible.

    Zhou Yi shook his head while thinking, there is no fuel-efficient lamp!

    In the East Palace, the prince and his advisers were also discussing this matter.

    "His Royal Highness, why did Zhang Zhijing do this? Was it your order? Excuse me, this move is too unnecessary. Now not only Zhang Zhijing has been defeated, but Zhou Yi has not been harmed at all, and he has been offended for nothing. , we have enough enemies now, it is really inappropriate to provoke another strong enemy." A doorman said.

    The crown prince frowned, and said a little irritably, "It's not what I ordered. No matter how ignorant Zhou Yi is, I'm not so stupid." When he finished

    speaking, everyone in the East Palace was taken aback. , "Could it be Zhang Zhijing's own idea? Then he really deserves to die. Although it is hidden, Zhang Zhijing belongs to your prince, and someone knows it. Zhou Yi can find out clearly with a little investigation. In this way, how can Zhou Yi Could it be a misunderstanding?"