"Hmm. Seems like you two are having fun." A voice said and Y/n's eyes widened.

"S-S-SHEILA?!" He shouted and she giggled cheekily.

"And? How is he, Lucia?" Sheila asked her daughter.

Lucia looked at her with a small red tint to her cheeks.

"He is not great, but he is not that bad."

"I see, I see. Then they may be hope for you yet, Y/n-kun." Sheila said with a giggle and a hand over her mouth.

"U-Uh...I-I'm not in trouble, am I?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Nope. The opposite in fact."

The next thing Y/n was, he was laid on the three-seater couch with a blank face.

"Eh?"

Lucia discarded the bottom of her maid's clothing and then lifted her legs so that she was straddling his face. Sheila pulled off Y/n's pants as well as his boxers in one swift motion. Y/n's member then sprung up and twitched.

"Fufufu. Even though you are so young, you are hiding something very dangerous." Sheila said with a grin.

"D-Don't you think we-Mhnmmm." Lucia then quieted him down when she pressed her drooling cunt to his lips.

"Enough talk. Eat me." Lucia said with a slight satisfaction in her voice

Y/n grabbed Lucia's thighs and did as ordered. Meanwhile, Lucia leaned down and took his member in her mouth. She sucked his cock as it was a lollipop and Sheila watched with a smile on her face.

"Hmm. Looks very nice. I guess I will join in too." She said to herself with a shrug.

A muffled moan escaped Y/n's lips as Lucia stimulated his cock and Sheila began to fondle and suck his swollen balls.

'I feel sorry for all the shotas out there. Never knew they go through this especially with older women.' Y/n thought to himself.

Lucia swallowed his cock further until it rubbed the back of her throat, successfully deepthroating the young boy. The entire room echoed with the sounds of moans and slurps. Y/n grit his teeth and then tried his best to glare at Lucia's ass that was pressed against him.

'Don't get ahead of yourself you damn Succubus!'

Lucia's eyes widened before a loud moan escaped her lips. She looked back and saw Y/n was tugging on her tail with a fierce glare while still eating her drooling cunt.

"Aaah~!" Lucia moaned as her stoic face quickly crumbled and was replaced by one of pure euphoria.

Sheila smirked with mild surprise. She knew that Sheila was always cool minded but know Y/n had quickly changed her.

'Fufufu. It seems that Y/n-kun will into a splendid Dominant person. As a mother, I must help my future child gain a harem.' Sheila thought with a smile as she sucked on his balls.

"Cumming~!" Lucia said with a mouthful of cock and Sheila looked at her shocked.

Y/n roughly tugged on her tail while sticking his tongue as far deep as it could go into her pussy. But his eyes were drawn somewhere else. His eyes were glued to Lucia's twitching ass hole that was right in front of him.

'Well...where there's a hole there's a way.' Y/n thought to himself.

Lucia then threw her back with a loud shriek when she felt Y/n's finger go down her asshole. Her pussy walls tightened around Y/n's tongue before she climaxed onto his face. Y/n drank every drop of her juice but Lucia wouldn't have it. She glared at Y/n and surprised him by taking his entire length down her throat, so much so that lips were firmly pressed against his crotch.