Jon and Victoria (Part 3, Jon's POV)

I woke up still in the hospital. I saw Victoria was sitting in the room reading some book across the room.

"Victoria?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Much better. I think my fever is gone."

"Good. I'm glad."

"Thank you. For taking care of me. Again."

She laughed. "You're welcome. But, may I ask, why were you here to deliver me flowers in the first place?"

"Can't you tell, I like you, Vicki. I know that I come off as a player but that's just how it has always been. But I like you, a lot. And I would like to go out on just one date with me, that's all I'm asking. If you don't enjoy yourself, then I will leave you alone."

"Fine. One date. I'm giving you one chance."

"Great. I'll pick you up later."

"My shift ends at six. You can pick me up then."

"Good. See you then."

I hopped off the bed and left the hospital. I wore a mask of confidence but on the inside, I was freaking out.

"Ok, which tie looks better?"

I was on a Skype call with Cassie and Colby. They had just moved into an apartment together. Things were moving so quickly for them. But I was also very happy that they decided to get back together. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to not have them as a couple because I was so used to them as one.

Cassie smiled. "You seem nervous, Jon."

"I am nervous. I want to impress her. And I don't know what to do. I've never really been on an actual date before. What if she doesn't like me? What if she ends up hating me?"

"I remember when I was freaking out if Cassie would say yes to my proposal, Joe told me to stop thinking about the 'what ifs' and stop worrying. He told me that everything would be fine. And everything will be fine for you too."

"Thanks, Colby."

Cassie looked confused. "You thought I was going to say no?"

Colby laughed. "You're a hard woman to please."

Cassie tried to look offended as she playfully pushed Colby's arm. "You aren't so easy to please either, Lopez."

He smirked. "I know. I will try to be simpler if you want me to be."

Cassie just shook her head and kissed him.

"Really, guys? I have a date that is super important and all you to can do is make out on camera?"

They both laughed and turned back to me.

"Look, Colby is right. I've met Victoria and I think she likes you, Jon. It will all work out. The more stressed you are, the more things that you think might go wrong, will probably go wrong. Just stop stressing. Everything will work itself out."

"Thanks, Cassie."

"You're welcome. And, if you're asking, the blue one looks better."

"Thank you."

I got off the call and continued to get ready for my date.