Reception

~ Cassie's POV ~

"So, you set all this up without any guarantee that I would even marry you?"

"Well, I figured you would marry me. No one can pass this up."

"Oh, really? You're getting way too cocky for your own good, Mr. Lopez."

"Only for you, Mrs. Lopez."

I squealed like a little girl. "I love it when you say that."

Colby just laughed and spun me around before pulling me back in his arms. "Then I will keep saying that."

I laughed. "Can we just skip the reception? Let's just leave."

"Cassie Lopez, we can not just skip out on this. I paid a lot of good money on this and you will just have to wait it out."

"Ugh, but my feet hurt because someone made me walk around town all day."

He shook his head and pulled me up in his arms. He pulled up the bottom of my dress so that my heels were clearly visible and slid them off of my feet. He put me back down.

"There, better?"

"Much."

He laughed and pulled his lips to mine. We stayed like that for the longest while and I never wanted to let go.

~ Jon's POV ~

"Hey, man. I'm leaving. You want to go with me?"

"No, it's cool. I'll get a ride home."

"Be careful, please."

"You know I will."

Joe pat me on the back before heading out of the reception hall. It was 8:00 am and the reception had ended a while ago. Everyone had left but the open bar was still open so I decided to stay behind. Free booze was the only thing keeping me here.

"You know, drinking is really bad for your health. Especially after recovering from a major injury."

I looked to where the voice came from to see Victoria looking at me from down the bar. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress and she looked like a vision. I finished off my drink and headed over to her, trying not to trip and fall flat on my face.

"Why are you still here?"

"Decided that I have nowhere else to be and might as well just hang out here."

"Sweetheart, you can admit it. You are here because you want to be near me."

"Be near you? Please, don't kid yourself, Jon. You invited me here and I might as well make the most of it."

I scoffed. "I know you are into me."

She laughed. "Into you? No. You are my patient. I was just concerned about your health. That's it."

"I may have invited you here but you did come because you are worried about my health?"

"Mr. Good, I think you must have me mistaken. I am here on clear business reasons. Nothing more."

She stood from her seat.

"So, you didn't wear that pretty little dress for me, darlin'?"

"Of course not. This was clearly just the appropriate attire. Now, can I give you a ride, Mr. Good?"

I smirked at her. "Sure. I would like that."

I stood up from my seat and she helped me out to her car. She was so into me.