Jon and Victoria (Part 2, Victoria's POV)

I left the hotel, not sure what just happened. One minute, we were talking and he was treating me nicely. Then the next minute, he kisses me. I mean, what the heck? Even so, that Jon Good, he is a good kisser. No, no. You can't think like that, Vic. He is your former patient. I have a strict no dating policy on former patients that I took care of for more than two weeks. Jonathan Good fit into that category. I couldn't like him. I had to stick to my rules. No matter how hot and funny and sweet he is. I shook the thoughts out of my mind and got a cab back to my house.

I got a call early in the morning from none other than Jonathan Good. I let it ring and listened to the voicemail.

"Hi, um, look, about last night. I'm sorry. I really am. I was incredibly wasted and I know you said that you didn't like me or whatever so I'm really sorry about it. I just want you to know that I'm going to leave early so you don't have to see me anymore. Sorry for all the trouble I've caused. Thank you for helping me last night. I probably would've ended up under a bridge somewhere so thanks. Goodbye, Victoria."

The voicemail ended. I felt a lump in my throat as I thought about Jon leaving. I grabbed my keys and headed straight for the airport. I don't know what I was doing but I hope I was making the right decision.

I arrived at the airport and immediately saw him going up the escalator.

"Jon!"

He turned around at the sound of his name being called. He saw me and he looked surprised. He got off the up escalator and got on the down, meeting me halfway.

"What are you doing here?"

"You're just going to leave without saying goodbye? You were in the hospital for awhile, Jon. I was your nurse who took care of you. Don't I deserve more than just a message on voicemail?"

"I guess."

"Then let's go to lunch. You'll buy."

He scoffed. "Wow, really?"

"Do you not want to go to lunch with me?"

He spoke quickly. "That's, that's not what I said."

"Good. Let's go."

He followed after me and we went to one of my favorite restaurants in town.

"So, that's why you got into wrestling?"

He nodded. Wow, there was more to Jonathan Good than I ever realized. He was sweet, cute, funny, smart and he had more to him than I could have even imagined. Jonathan Good was the package deal.

"So, tell me about you. What made you get into nursing?"

"When I was little, my dad became very sick. He developed tumor in his brain and they weren't sure what was going to happen. He went through tons of surgery. But one day, the surgery paid off and he got better. I always wondered since that day how my dad could one day just get better. I was curious. Then that curiosity turned into just simply wanting to help people and give back to the doctors that helped save my dad's life."

He looked stunned. "Wow. I...I don't know what to say except that you are amazing."

I laughed. "Thank you. So are you."

"Naw, not really."

We talked some more over lunch and then I had to go to work. Jonathan Good wasn't so bad. I was actually starting to like him.

After work, I walked out into the cold night air.

"You look like you're freezing."

I jumped and looked to see Jon. He was holding a bouquet of flowers and was paler than snow.

"Jon? What? Here, get inside."

I led him into the building and got him a warm beverage and some blankets. He looked even worse in the lights of the hospital. He was freezing. He was probably going to be sick.

"What were you doing out there?"

"I, didn't, know, what, time, your shift, ended. I, s-stayed, outside, waiting." He said as he shivered. He drank some of the warm drink and then continued. "I was going to wait, in my car, until you got off work but, I was an idiot and locked my keys in the car."

"Why didn't you come inside?"

"I, I didn't want to, bother you." He held out the flowers in his shaking hand. "These are for you."

I took the flowers. "Thank you. But I really wish you wouldn't have done this." I felt his forehead. "And you have a fever. Come on, let's go." I led Jon through the hospital and took him to an empty room. I lay him down on the bed and took his temperature. 102. That was really bad. I went and got him some medicine to bring down his fever. After he took that, I went to get him some more blankets.

"Here's some more blankets, Jon."

But as I entered the room, I saw Jon was fast asleep. I smiled as I looked at his sleeping figure. Why was he so stupid to stand outside in the freezing cold for me? He probably could have died out there. I shook my head and covered him in more blankets before shutting off the lights ad leaving the room.