Chapter 35 - 18+ Smut Warning

Mia woke up lying on the bed above the comforter, but a throw blanket was covering her. She looked at the clock on the nightstand and it said 5:02. Sitting up she listened but heard nothing. Before she could get up Grant entered the room carrying a bottle of water. He smiled when he saw her awake and said, "I was just going to leave this for you."

Taking the bottle Mia sat up and drank from it thirstily and then said, "I don't hear anyone out there, are they all playing the quiet game?" Grant laughed and said, "I sent them all away. I told them you needed rest more than anything else, but I promised to bring you down to Gavin's if you woke up and wanted to go." She looked at him and said, "Honestly I would rather just stay here with you, but I know it is all of your family so if you want to go, I will understand."

Grant sat down beside her and said, "I do love my family and enjoy spending time with them, but there is no other place I would rather be than beside you." Mia leaned into him and just sighed, truly feeling accepted. Grant smiled and said, "I am sure Mom and Dad will not be back until after dinner, so we have some time.  Why don't we fix ourselves some dinner from all the leftovers and then we will spend the rest of the evening locked behind closed doors. Sound good?" Mia shook her head and said, "It sounds wonderful."

Grant stood up and pulled her to her feet and started to walk out of the room, but Mia stopped and looked down and then back at him. He laughed and said, "Think of it as my reward for staying here with you, I get to see your beautiful legs and if I am lucky a bit more." Mia smiled and followed him to the kitchen.

After fixing them something to eat, Grant said, "When we are done eating, I am going to go downstairs and get a few things, while you take a nice warm bath. Then I will see if I can get you out of your head and into sub space for a while." Mia smiled but shook her head then said, "Can we just do us, no toys, no role playing, just you and me?" Grant smiled and nodded his head.

When they finished eating, they cleaned the kitchen together and then walked to the bedroom. Grant led her to the bathroom where he started the shower, and soon they were standing beneath the wonderfully hot water. Grant slowly washed Mia as she washed him, both savoring the touch of the other's skin. Mia dropped to her knees in front of Grant, but he pulled her up and said, "Tonight is about slow pleasure, and that is way too fast."

They finished the shower and dried each other off, then walked back into the bedroom. They kissed as they walked into the bedroom, with Grant walking backwards until he reached the bed and then he twirled around and pushed Mia to be sitting on the bed. He began kissing down her body, licking and nipping her neck, then the curve of her breast, making her arch her back, but he ignored her nipples and kissed the valley in between her breast. Then down to her stomach. Mia did not love her stomach, it was a little too soft for her liking, so she tried to pull him back up, be he continued placing little kisses across her stomach, not missing any spot.

Mia whined and said, "Please, I need more." Grant laughed and said, "You will get it, but right now I am focusing on a spot I love, so let me enjoy it." Mia fell backwards on the bed and let him play as much as he wanted. Grant slowly made his way lower, leaving little love bites along the way. When he got to her slit, first he ran his tongue up and down it, only slightly breaking it open until Mia begged, "Pleassssse" Grant only smiled and continued, this time lightly nipping her lower lips, and Mia cried out, not in pain but in need.

Weaving her hands into his hair she tried to pull him closer, but he moved at his own pace, slowly licking and tasting her until she was almost mad. She cried, "I need more, I can't come this way." He leaned back and said, "Well then I guess I will just have to keep trying, you need to relax and let it flow because I am not removing my mouth until you come." But Grant was tricky, he was edging her by bringing her to the edge of release and then stopping for about 30 seconds and then starting again. After a few rounds Mia was begging him to let her come, but he just kept to his plan until she was a writhing mess pleading for release.